Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Here's the chapter yall. Sadly I couldn't get the Jaiminisbox version cause the website was down. I frankly don't know what to say about this reveal. I feel like this is gonna open big ass can of worms with the whole series and now we're gonna be questioning virtually everything in the series.

P.S. Beware of spoilers from this point beyond in the thread.

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I believe in Oda but time travel usually messes shyt up :patrice:
From my experience when authors use time travel it's usually because they written themselves into a hole and need something to get out of it. I am sure Oda will have a clever way of explaining it.

It might also explain why some of the people in Wano are drawn differently. Imagine if the people that are will disappear after Luffy saves Wano because they were caught in a time vortex ( or something). I am sure Oda will explain it better.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
How did Zoro got lost while riding on the back of the dog?

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Its probably as simple as someone ate a time time fruit and sent them back :ehh:
I don't even think that is the case. But could be

Reason why I don't is because the fruit user would by now either be hinted, shown or something of the sorts

I think the Time Travel is a rare, rare and I mean very rare occurrence that has to do with the Moon in Wano.

It might be s high cost sacrifical. Or device that has to be used by sacrificing souls or whatever.

We'll see next week

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gonna guess that the time travel will be directly related to the journey for the One Piece with Gol D. Roger...not that that's very bold.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Here's the chapter yall. Sadly I couldn't get the Jaiminisbox version cause the website was down. I frankly don't know what to say about this reveal. I feel like this is gonna open big ass can of worms with the whole series and now we're gonna be questioning virtually everything in the series.

P.S. Beware of spoilers from this point beyond in the thread.

Agreed. That window gonna open up the avenue for fukkery for sure