Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm wondering when Franky, Usopp, and Robin will begin to factor into their plans... :jbhmm:

And :mjcry: at the thought of waking up years from now in the future only to find that everything you knew and loved is now unrecognizable. That mess really hurts your soul when you sit down and think about it long enough :sadcam:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Zoro looking beast, nh...

the mothers name is ''time'' she def got the time time fruit... it must come with a drawback tho

the MAIN fight soon begins.. its lit :wow:

GOAT-da does it again

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
One Piece :: Chapter 920 :: Jaimini's Box

They going straight for Kaido's neck

QONVIyz.gif

Someone better get Zoro before he messes the plan up :mjlol:

you should know the rule of One Piece by now, whenever a plan is made extensively, it will ALWAYS go the opposite way and fuccery will ensue

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
There's nothing wild about it. That shyt reads like bad fanfiction:mjlol:

But whatever:yeshrug:

The believable part is what was written for the Wano arc.
The overall thought of Luffy and Law teaming up with Kid's alliance to beat Kaido is possible. Law and Luffy aren't strong enough to take him on their own.
Some things are wild like Zoro having haki in his eye. Also there was no mention of Big Mom showing up for the arc which is odd because she's supposed to be heading there to get payback on Luffy.
It may not play out exactly like that but them teaming up with Kid and Zoro kicking Jack's ass could really play out. I'm actually hoping Zoro get's to be the one to take down Jack.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching water 7 arc for the first time just up to all the straw hats infiltrating Enis Lobby . Sniper king !!!

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The believable part is what was written for the Wano arc.
The overall thought of Luffy and Law teaming up with Kid's alliance to beat Kaido is possible. Law and Luffy aren't strong enough to take him on their own.
Some things are wild like Zoro having haki in his eye. Also there was no mention of Big Mom showing up for the arc which is odd because she's supposed to be heading there to get payback on Luffy.
It may not play out exactly like that but them teaming up with Kid and Zoro kicking Jack's ass could really play out. I'm actually hoping Zoro get's to be the one to take down Jack.
That isn't even a theory it's almost a guarantee. that were gonna get that and near end of it being Luffy vs Kaidio.

Even so tons of predicted that no matter what they theory is.

If not another scenario I imagine, but don't feel like elaborating

Part of the reason that thing is dumb is because it's missing huge revelaations like Imu sama, time traveling and others revealed this year.

And I agree the eye being Haki is not accurate.

Esp. as Haki goes beyond eyes.(Fujitora)

I think it has to do with the cursed blade(and there's some evidence to show it is) if not his demonic/beastly spirit or aura(Asura, Demonic aura, etc he has)

Last edited: