Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 questions for the people deep into One Piece.

:whoa: You don't have to answer if it leads to major spoilers though.

But anyway. So it looks like animals can eat those devil fruits too what about sea animals? Say like a shark eats a devil fruit does the shark lose it's ability to swim?

Also has there been a fish type Zoan fruit? And if a human ate it does the inability to swim still applies?

Even items can "eat" devil fruits breh.

This is a GUN who "ate" a dog type devil fruit. :myman:

1e12j5.png

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
2 questions for the people deep into One Piece.

:whoa: You don't have to answer if it leads to major spoilers though.

But anyway. So it looks like animals can eat those devil fruits too what about sea animals? Say like a shark eats a devil fruit does the shark lose it's ability to swim?

Also has there been a fish type Zoan fruit? And if a human ate it does the inability to swim still applies?

van_der_decken_pose_by_id9op-d38vepj.jpg

i guess this is the closest we'll get to a sea animal consuming a devil fruit for now. As a fishman whos suppose to live and breathe underwater, Vander Decken was encased in an air bubble at all times, definitely implying he has no more swimming or aquatic abilities.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the info, brehs.

I'm up to 239 now :to:
fukk is happening to the crew? Usopp got hood stomped, Going Merry all fubar, Nico Robin turning heel?

I expected Usopp to freak out sooner or later but damn he gonna fight Luffy and leave the crew too? That was well done drama right there I couldn't even choose sides and I wanted them dudes to just patch shyt up.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

fukk is happening to the crew? Usopp got hood stomped, Going Merry all fubar, Nico Robin turning heel?

I expected Usopp to freak out sooner or later but damn he gonna fight Luffy and leave the crew too? That was well done drama right there I couldn't even choose sides and I wanted them dudes to just patch shyt up.

I commend you for watching all that. The episodes are too drawn out for me. That's why I started reading. At least it isn't naruto. That shyt has way too much filler and its always garbage.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

im on ep 237 now breh :sadbron:
im not gonna lie tho, im cool with usopp leaving the crew becuz as a pirate dude was absolutely useless but i grew to like dude for comedic reasons......the fight itself kinda sorta made me mad tho cuz im looking at this dude Usopp shooting shyt he NEVER shot at enemies before but he using it on Luffy :why:....i hate to c usopp go especially taking a L just after taking another L but dudes logic was ridiculous and showed he really wasnt bout that pirate life....there new crew member should b more about that life if u ask me :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
im on ep 237 now breh :sadbron:
im not gonna lie tho, im cool with usopp leaving the crew becuz as a pirate dude was absolutely useless but i grew to like dude for comedic reasons......the fight itself kinda sorta made me mad tho cuz im looking at this dude Usopp shooting shyt he NEVER shot at enemies before but he using it on Luffy :why:....i hate to c usopp go especially taking a L just after taking another L but dudes logic was ridiculous and showed he really wasnt bout that pirate life....there new crew member should b more about that life if u ask me :manny:
Yeah I've been irritated with Usopp for a long time every time he pussied out made me :beli: But in reality I'd be scared like him too, I think him and Nami are characters for the audience to relate to. Usopp wants to be like his pops and brave the seas and shyt but you got him facing against overpowered demonic nikkas. He's a funny dude for real and while he's weak he does contribute, like when he defeated one of Arlong's henchmen (even tho he was running for most of the fight), to making up Luffy's Jolly Roger, using dials to save the ship from it's free fall, and one that made me :salute: him was the part where he helped out Nami, she's just about as much a burden when it comes to fights and he constructed a weapon to help her defend herself (girl would have been swiss cheese if she didn't have the clima-tact to use against that porcupine hoe)

About his fight with Luffy at first I was :dwillhuh: at all the new shyt he was pulling out against Luffy but then I assumed he bought and prepared all that when he went back into the city before the fight. Early episodes do show that Usopp experimented making bombs, tricky strategies and other shyt.

I get the feeling that's not the last of him though. Coby was a bytch ass nikka too for his intro but now him and Helmeppo are being groomed to badasses. Or maybe Usopp just packs his shyt and goes home since he can't fix the ship :to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
punk hazard arc

those are some mother fukking big ASS KIDS no joke wow. i wanna see luffy and zoro fight at full strength not holding back cuz luffy last fight he was at handicap in the water and still beat his ass on the ground that dude was getting murked like tyson would to his opponents. bout to start reading the manga pretty soon

i read a spoiler that ace fire fruit is back and deflamingo got it :whew: and he almost killed smoker too :wow: wonder who gonna get ace fruit and read some shyt bout cp0 im like WTF i need to read this manga sooner than later but trying to wait till im caught up with the anime completely