Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Fun fight. :ahh:

Looks like they Mr. Satan wins due to the other three destroying the parts of the ring they're in. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What do you think the powers are of that Bartolomeo guy? It looks like the tattoo on his chest changed after he beat that guy.

Also why does nobody recognize the marine Admirals? You would think pirates would recognize their opponents.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What do you think the powers are of that Bartolomeo guy? It looks like the tattoo on his chest changed after he beat that guy.

Also why does nobody recognize the marine Admirals? You would think pirates would recognize their opponents.

He was beat up badly and laid out the exact same way Capman was in the early panels...so maybe it's something where he can reverse the damage done to him and give it back to the person who does the damage? Idk.

Either that or someone else came in, beat Capman and posed as Bartolomeo...they didn't show his face the second time.

Edit: Nevermind, read it back and it was his advisor that got beat up. So they didn't show Bartolomeo at all.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So the old dude IS Fujitora. :leon:

Definitely interested to see what he can do. I guess he's been an Admiral for a pretty short time. I have a feeling dude is planning on causes a LOT of destruction.

I'm also curious as to why nobody on the island really seems to care about DoFla stepping down. :leostare:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So the old dude IS Fujitora. :leon:

Definitely interested to see what he can do. I guess he's been an Admiral for a pretty short time. I have a feeling dude is planning on causes a LOT of destruction.

I'm also curious as to why nobody on the island really seems to care about DoFla stepping down. :leostare:

Dude wanted some strange population counts...I think he's biting off more than he can chew with the way he's talking.

Someone school me on the power of a typical vice-admiral too...I feel like I've seen nothing but L's for those cats even though the admirals are straight up monsters. The discrepancy must be enormous.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
There's alot of heavy hitters in this arc, I'm just waiting to see what crazy shyt Oda is about to pull out before I comment on anything.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Bartolomeo dude looks like a legit dude. Dude OBLITERATED that Vice Admiral. :merchant:

Now there's CP-Aegis 0 roaming around. shyts gettin too real. My nikka Zoro needs to get away from that fairy shyt tho

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude wanted some strange population counts...I think he's biting off more than he can chew with the way he's talking.Tsuru

Someone school me on the power of a typical vice-admiral too...I feel like I've seen nothing but L's for those cats even though the admirals are straight up monsters. The discrepancy must be enormous.

Well, we haven't see that many Vice Admirals fight. The one's we've seen are:

-Smoker
-Vergo
-Garp (though he could've been promoted to Admiral if he wanted)
-Onigumo
-Momonga
-Doberman
-Tsuru
-Aokiji/Kizaru/Akainu (in flashbacks...Aokiji and Kizaru were VAs during Robin's flashback, Kizaru was a VA during Fisher Tiger's)

Vergo had beastly haki and was strong enough to hurt Sanji's leg, though he still took an L to Law later on. Smoker is Luffy's rival and he's a VA, though his performance hasn't been too great in the New World. It was mentioned in one chapter that all VAs can use haki, so I would guess that all of them are at least reasonably strong. Not Admiral status, but strong enough not to be fodder.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i literally just started watching this shyt like a week ago, im on episode 197 right now he just beat that dude who self proclaimed himself "god" a few episodes ago on that cloud island......cant believe this shyt got 500+ eps :heh: that shyt cray :krs:.....did i just c goku? :wtf: how that happen :russ: looks like its still goin strong

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i literally just started watching this shyt like a week ago, im on episode 197 right now he just beat that dude who self proclaimed himself "god" a few episodes ago on that cloud island......cant believe this shyt got 500+ eps :heh: that shyt cray :krs:.....did i just c goku? :wtf: how that happen :russ: looks like its still goin strong

Same here I've just recently started but I'm on episode 216 using episode guides to skip all the filler episodes and arcs but I'm gonna catch the crossover episodes when I reach them, this Luffy v Goku v Toriko match up looks interesting.

I couldn't stand God Enel, whole Skypeia arc (which I hear is the worst) was starting to drag and the way Enel went out was just bytch made, damn maniac should have been killed. I'd really hate to see him return.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Same here I've just recently started but I'm on episode 216 using episode guides to skip all the filler episodes and arcs but I'm gonna catch the crossover episodes when I reach them, this Luffy v Goku v Toriko match up looks interesting.

I couldn't stand God Enel, whole Skypeia arc (which I hear is the worst) was starting to drag and the way Enel went out was just bytch made, damn maniac should have been killed. I'd really hate to see him return.

Wait till yall see what happens with Luffy and Usopp (around ep. 235 or so)... :wow: