Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

skylake

Pro
Daps
If Zoro gets that sword, I think someone else will get Ryuma's sword

That way, he'll have Kuina's sword and the two cursed swords

If that happens, he'll continue to use Kuina's sword for his mouth and have a cursed sword in each hand

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
If Zoro gets that sword, I think someone else will get Ryuma's sword

That way, he'll have Kuina's sword and the two cursed swords

If that happens, he'll continue to use Kuina's sword for his mouth and have a cursed sword in each hand

Ryuma's sword from thriller bark is cursed. I thought that was the only cursed sword Zoro has?

He'll have to lose the sword that doesn't belong to Kuina and get this new one to have 2 cursed swords.

skylake

Pro
Daps
Ryuma's sword from thriller bark is cursed. I thought that was the only cursed sword Zoro has?

He'll have to lose the sword that doesn't belong to Kuina and get this new one to have 2 cursed swords.

The only cursed sword he has is the one from Loguetown:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_pc5s02tT2K1u6www0o2_540.png

Return of GOAT :blessed:

tumblr_pc5pzjyFDP1vz2sn9o1_1280.png

Oda is always putting work with these color spreads :wow:

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Strawhats about to add to their fleet of pirates, that ass whupping 1 & 2 are about to put on those 3 :banderas:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Basil should not be any kind of a threat to Luffy. Zoro is one-shotting his two subordinates. However, Basil's devil fruit should extend the fight longer though.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got some sad news brehs. Oda has recently confirmed that One Piece is about 80% done -

Eiichiro Oda Reveals How Close 'One Piece' Is to Completion

Hate it has to end, but I guess nothing lasts forever. :wow:

So that means at most probably another 5 or 6 years. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, because I think once it's over, it's over. Doubt Oda will care to do any spinoff or anything like that, he puts all his ideas into the actual manga.