Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah that's what caught my attention.

His nose is bigger than Usopps, infact Kinemon confuse Usopp for "a Tengu"

So that's telling that Tengus r a race/species that live in the forest of Wano.

Plus Tengus r considered father of ninjas

Tengu, The Ancestors of Ninja | Way Of Ninja

Plus masters of trickery

Add all that Up and this seems like Ninjutsu and learning things from Tengus will end up becoming a very likely Power up for Usopp

The potential for a race would be pretty crazy. They have some stories that remind me of Anansi the spider legends where it's more mischief and fun, but also some dark stories. I could see Kaidou having the dark version and Luffy ending up with the more playful versions under his coalition of every damned race. I'm also curious how the blind admiral (name escaping me) will tie in because he seems like a perfect fit for this plot and already talked about checking on the Kaidou/BM issue if I'm remembering right. With all the chinese mythology, I'm trying to think of other good characters we could get...hopping vampire maybe?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The potential for a race would be pretty crazy. They have some stories that remind me of Anansi the spider legends where it's more mischief and fun, but also some dark stories. I could see Kaidou having the dark version and Luffy ending up with the more playful versions under his coalition of every damned race. I'm also curious how the blind admiral (name escaping me) will tie in because he seems like a perfect fit for this plot and already talked about checking on the Kaidou/BM issue if I'm remembering right. With all the chinese mythology, I'm trying to think of other good characters we could get...hopping vampire maybe?
It being a race/ tribe of people might be a sealed deal considering Kinemons comment to Usopp that theres more out there.

Notice he didnt say "Hey are you*whatever Tengus name is*" he said "are you a tengu"

anyways we will def see more mythology creatures it seems we have seen sword carry baboons, Komainus, etc

we might get introduced to another species in Yokais/ Oni(likely what Kaido is) and they might have something to do with the Kitestu cursed sword and the demons/demon energy they have(explaining Zoro's Asura)

considering this arc gon be huge, and even bigger maybe than Dressrosa, theres gonna be alot to explore and reveal.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Looks like Kidd is the only one who didn’t bend the knee when Kaido showed up, Hawkins probably planning some shyt tho
Being that Hawkins is a fortune teller, and can see the future. He prolly saw that a opportunity like this will come so he decided to surrender.

Then again I always saw Hawkins fortune telling as short range(he can only tell what happens on that day) he doesnt have the ability of it like Shylarly.

But who knows maybe he does:yeshrug: