Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Law prolly gonna die this arc or the next, if you think about it. We seen his abilities, we got his backstory, he's popular and he's luffys greatest Ally ATM, he's basically ace 2.0. I can see the heart pirates being asorbed into the strawhat army.

I'm still hoping Law backstabs Luffy and becomes his rival. I doubt it will happen since Law has been assisting Luffy since the day Ace was done in.

We still don't know why Law helps him. It would be the ultimate Aizen twist if Law turns out being bad.

Luffy needs a rival from his generation. When Kid formed an alliance I thought it would be him but Kaido squashed that quick.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm still hoping Law backstabs Luffy and becomes his rival. I doubt it will happen since Law has been assisting Luffy since the day Ace was done in.

We still don't know why Law helps him. It would be the ultimate Aizen twist if Law turns out being bad.

Luffy needs a rival from his generation. When Kid formed an alliance I thought it would be him but Kaido squashed that quick.
It would be interesting but as of now Law is being set up as Luffy's Whitebeard. He's a rival but on friendly terms. And you shouldn't count Kid out. There's a reason Oda singled him and Law out during Sabaody and as we saw recently with Capone and Bonny, there's still a lot we have to learn about the Worst Generation.

Either way, Blackbeard will be Luffy's true rival.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
fukkin finally we see Nidai Kitetsu

So I'm guessing the Tengus make the Kitetsu swords then:ohhh: