Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Plus I also like how Oda is implementing so many different things than just Samurai in this arc.

I remember how mfs acted like Wano would be nothing but wall to wall Samurai stuff.(people who wanted nonstop Zoro vs samurai action)

But nope Oda putting everything from mythological creatures, ninjas, Tengus, to Sumo wrestlers etc

Love it

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Chapter was too short. But it is what it is.

Zoro sensing sword aura's is pretty cool. Lol @ Luffy hogging the sword just to use his fist.

Hawkins abilities seem cool so far. I wonder why he's so cold and apathetic though? I feel bad for his subordinates. I would never willing work for someone who gives no fukks about my well-being.

My nikka BEPO back!!!!!!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just saw someone mention Hawkins bringing up his card that would boost someone's powers beyond their limits and how sounds perfect Luffy. Definitely makes sense for winning a fight with the strongest being in One Piece without taking the drama out of the rest of the series.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just saw someone mention Hawkins bringing up his card that would boost someone's powers beyond their limits and how sounds perfect Luffy. Definitely makes sense for winning a fight with the strongest being in One Piece without taking the drama out of the rest of the series.
Hawkins powers are interesting as hell
That Cartomancy ability is interesting, its likely not related to his DF. As his DF is about Straws. So that Card ability is due to some type of Magic

his whole crew are magicians and based on people associated with magic like Shamans etc. Like that Cat mink Faust is also a Magician

personally, I believe Hawkins and his crew come from a country specilizing in Magic/Dark Magic. Even in his kid photo u saw Hawkins dealing with fortune telling and Cartomancy.

plus his DF is pretty neat, his awakening gonne be some piff:wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
ZoGAWD :wow: :damn:

LMaoooooooooooooooo @ Luffy not knowing how precious swords are, nikka threw the scabbard away :mjlol:

ZoGAWD can sense sword spirits now :lupe:

ONE SHOTTED the nikka with ease, if not for his DF, that nikka would be singing at the pearly gates by now

that Giant Reindeer the nikka riding on looks piff tho

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hawkins powers are interesting as hell
That Cartomancy ability is interesting, its likely not related to his DF. As his DF is about Straws. So that Card ability is due to some type of Magic

his whole crew are magicians and based on people associated with magic like Shamans etc. Like that Cat mink Faust is also a Magician

personally, I believe Hawkins and his crew come from a country specilizing in Magic/Dark Magic. Even in his kid photo u saw Hawkins dealing with fortune telling and Cartomancy.

plus his DF is pretty neat, his awakening gonne be some piff:wow:
Is it really magic though? As we saw with Madam Shyarly, fortune telling is real in One Piece and Hawkins' Cartomancy really isn't different from that, Hawkins just follows the cards' telling religiously.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Is it really magic though? As we saw with Madam Shyarly, fortune telling is real in One Piece and Hawkins' Cartomancy really isn't different from that, Hawkins just follows the cards' telling religiously.
They all fall under the umbrella of Magic/dark magic.

Divination(Shylarly) is apart of Magic, Plus its related with Cartomancy(thus u have Hawkins and his skills)
Hawkins cards also cause an effect on people like that first card he pulled causing his henchmen to attack the other one. So yes they are associated but not the same

Hawkins crew is based off Magic/and magicans so likely every crew member of his uses some sort of magic which probably functions with their DF and Haki

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Magic is prolly the only way to mess with Kaido's immortality, he's suicidal so it makes sense he'd try to figure out ways to make it possible

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
They all fall under the umbrella of Magic/dark magic.

Divination(Shylarly) is apart of Magic, Plus its related with Cartomancy(thus u have Hawkins and his skills)
Hawkins cards also cause an effect on people like that first card he pulled causing his henchmen to attack the other one. So yes they are associated but not the same

Hawkins crew is based off Magic/and magicans so likely every crew member of his uses some sort of magic which probably functions with their DF and Haki
I forgot that the cards also cause effects. The big question then will be if Hawkins will surrender to fate or if Luffy can conquer it.