Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
g001.jpg

file.php

Crazy, chapter 585 is where they drink from the cups.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I figured Luffy would have a flashback of Magellan and have some strategy to fight this goo-monster thing...but he doesn't give a damn at all. I guess team Zoro will address the way bigger half of the goo monster if anything.

Also, the way Luffy just walked by Smoker was one of the coldest moments of the New World thus far despite it's simplicity.

Daps
I love how luffy still just jumps straight into everything without any time to think...

Smoker: Ceaser Crown, it's you!!
Luffy: Hey Robin... that's who we're looking for right?
Robin: Yes, but we should wai......
Luffy: *charging in* RRRAAAAHHH!!!!

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I figured Luffy would have a flashback of Magellan and have some strategy to fight this goo-monster thing...but he doesn't give a damn at all. I guess team Zoro will address the way bigger half of the goo monster if anything.

Also, the way Luffy just walked by Smoker was one of the coldest moments of the New World thus far despite it's simplicity.

Luffy was so polite with it though. I have to give the coldest moment to Law, hands down, when he dropped the "weaklings don't get to choose how they die" on Tashigi. It was just :wow: