Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
A Break?! :noah:

No idea who the mystery guy is.
by the look of the shoes and silhouette my guess is

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c671/16.html
Aokiji2.png

aokiji_kuzan_2122.jpg

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
:noah: damn Luffy was beasting CC, that nikkas bounty is 300 mil and he has a logia and Luffy was just whooping that nikka ass like he wasn't shyt.

teacher

All Star
Daps

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
That would be interesting if it was true. The shoes do look exactly the same as the mystery person.

But I have no idea what he'd have to do with this arc.

My only guess is he may have never left the island after the battle with Alkainu and may have just stayed idle to see what CC and Law were up to :manny:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:snoop:

I even went back to try and confirm and I just miss read the 3 for a 5 :damn:

aokiji joining the strawhats :mjpls:

Nah.

But he probably does hate how Akainu is running things, so maybe the Revolutionaries... :ohhh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what Law did to Luffy when he saved him. I don't think both of them going down clutching their hearths is just a coincidence.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
by the look of the shoes and silhouette my guess is

One Piece 671 - Read One Piece Chapter 671 Online - Page 16
Aokiji2.png

aokiji_kuzan_2122.jpg

Sounds about right actually, the location suits him too. I wonder what he's there for though...I'd love to see a rematch for Luffy because CC ain't on Luff's level in a straight fight and Luffy owes him one (but I didn't think Luffy was ready for this level opponent yet).

I wonder what Law did to Luffy when he saved him. I don't think both of them going down clutching their hearths is just a coincidence.

Yeah that's the most interesting part of the chapter to me...seemed like there's an obvious connection between Luffy and Law that must go back to the surgery time. I don't get why Law would put himself at risk though, so it's interesting.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know people here are saying that it's Kuzan, but I actually wouldn't be shocked if it was Vegapunk. It IS his lab, remember?

Law's seeming familiarity with him makes me think twice about that suggestion. If I'm not mistaken, I remember vegapunk sounding more reclusive so I doubt that Law would know him.

It would be DOPE though, since that character seems to know a lot and could reveal some important info about a number of things.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Law's seeming familiarity with him makes me think twice about that suggestion. If I'm not mistaken, I remember vegapunk sounding more reclusive so I doubt that Law would know him.

It would be DOPE though, since that character seems to know a lot and could reveal some important info about a number of things.

Yep. According to Oda, Vegapunk is the man who will eventually explain "what the Devil Fruits really are".

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

Here's where I'm getting this from: there's really no reason for Monet to be delighted in any way to see Kuzan. We're not even sure they know each other AND he was one of the people that basically razed the island during the time skip.

Remember that she was a prisoner before Law showed up. Remember that Caesar Clown was Vegapunk's partner before the gas incident. We don't know how long she was a prisoner, so she might know who Vegapunk is and what he looks like.

As for Law? Well, it's not impossible that he figured out from Caesar just who Vegapunk was. Just saying.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
One Piece Anime's 2-Hour Nami Special to Air in August
posted on 2012-06-25 01:25 EDT
Episode of Nami: Kōkaishi no Namida to Nakama no Kizuna to have all-new animation

Toei Animation announced on Monday that an all-new television anime special, One Piece Episode of Nami: Kōkaishi no Namida to Nakama no Kizuna (One Piece Episode of Nami: Tears of a Navigator and the Bonds of Friends), will air on Saturday, August 25 at 9:00 p.m. (The One Piece television anime series normally airs on Sunday mornings.)

The story segment about Nami's home village, which figures heavily in the One Piece television anime's ongoing Fishman Island arc, is recreated with all-new animation. Nami steals the Merry Go (Going Merry) pirate ship from Monkey D. Luffy and the rest of her shipmates and seemingly abandons them. Luffy and the others give chase and eventually track Nami to Cocoyasi Village (Coco Village).

Hirohiko Uesaka, the head writer of the television anime, is credited with the special's script, while the television anime's animation director Yukiko Nakatani designed the characters in the special.

One Piece Anime's 2-Hour Nami Special to Air in August - News - Anime News Network

It looks like they're remaking Arlong Park with new animation. :ooh: