Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed.

So we know Luffy has beef with BigMom, Jinbei does too, and it was mentioned during FI that Kidd was attacking some of her ships, now Law wants to take out a Yonkou...

I'm thinking Oda is setting up a gigantic Luffy + Law + Kidd + Jinbei + all their crews vs. the BigMom Pirates fight.

Yep it definitely looks like that. That's about the only way I can see an Emperor losing so early in the story.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
I knew Luffy was going to be making an alliance at some point. shyt is about to get real. Luffy+Law combo is godly.

coriclue

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing Zoro and Sanji both managed to train their Kenbunshoku and Busoushoku Haki since it's unlikely that either of them possessed the Haoshoku Haki. I'm interested in how capturing Caesar works in with the rest of the plan.

coriclue

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before that slime creature came out at the end of the chapter, i really thought it was Magellan because that slime look so similar to his Doku Doku no Mi power excretion although a few chapters back show him back at Impel as Vice-Warden.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Before that slime creature came out at the end of the chapter, i really thought it was Magellan because that slime look so similar to his Doku Doku no Mi power excretion although a few chapters back show him back at Impel as Vice-Warden.

Yeah I thought it was Magellan for a second myself

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMFAO @ Law's faces when he was talking to Luffy, especially when they tied Chopper to his hat. :russ:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I think the anime might be doing the fishmen arc a little more justice then the manga...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
is it even a question which manga is the best out right now?

Out of the big three, OP is the reigning champ...but there's a few up and comers that are on their way. Gamaran and Breaker are gettin' dope, plus Worst is my favorite manga without a doubt.

New ish alert: Sun-Ken Rock, I just started reading it so I really don't have much to say but it has potential.

Speaking on OP, this chapter was funny as hell. Law's reactions stole the ish but Chopper getting switched back into a destroyed body had me cracking up.