Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i don't like how they gave my dudes the off panel beat down. atleast son them in a panel

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we need to hurry up and see what exactly happened to Zoro and co. I can't see my nikka Zoro getting offpaneled unless some massive trickery took place.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Hard telling what Law is up to and they need to switch the bodies back sanji was funny at first buts its dragging and serves no real purpose

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Looks like its about to get good again. I was starting to wonder about this arc as well.

It would be crazy if Law wanted to take out Shanks. It will prob. be that Big Mam chick since Luffy already has beef with her anyway.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Looks like its about to get good again. I was starting to wonder about this arc as well.

It would be crazy if Law wanted to take out Shanks. It will prob. be that Big Mam chick since Luffy already has beef with her anyway.

Agreed.

So we know Luffy has beef with BigMom, Jinbei does too, and it was mentioned during FI that Kidd was attacking some of her ships, now Law wants to take out a Yonkou...

I'm thinking Oda is setting up a gigantic Luffy + Law + Kidd + Jinbei + all their crews vs. the BigMom Pirates fight.