Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Out of the big three, OP is the reigning champ...but there's a few up and comers that are on their way. Gamaran and Breaker are gettin' dope, plus Worst is my favorite manga without a doubt.

New ish alert: Sun-Ken Rock, I just started reading it so I really don't have much to say but it has potential.

Speaking on OP, this chapter was funny as hell. Law's reactions stole the ish but Chopper getting switched back into a destroyed body had me cracking up.

It was hilarious

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
I dont know if anybody has recognized it yet but this New World island is basically Dragon Quest island...everything you find in a dragon quest game is on this island and the slime basically confirmed my suspicions.

ill make a list of all the monsters soon...

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Yooooo did yall peep the sabo reference on the cover page? Its the brothers cup on the crate. Sabo chilling in the new world.....
Rell Shyt
g001.jpg

file.php

Daps
I'm guessing Zoro and Sanji both managed to train their Kenbunshoku and Busoushoku Haki since it's unlikely that either of them possessed the Haoshoku Haki. I'm interested in how capturing Caesar works in with the rest of the plan.

i'm fairly certain Zoro has Haoshoku as well... he may just not be Luffy status with it.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy Zoro saved Nami-Sanji and Brooke's life :shaq:

Cheap ass Yeti Cool feggits. Can't fight like MEN, had to use cheap ass gas. :pacspit:

Watch Roronoa da gawd son this slime bytch.

coriclue

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Law has power of teleportation,
Zoro's Directional Skill seems Really Improved. It won't last, I'm sure probably the gas

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Zoro just cut a mountain in half while he was drunk and falling asleep...I don't even have anything clever to add to that.