Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Do you think Zorro's backstory might get an upgrade? He's the only one among the big three who hasn't got it yet. Luffy's backstory got expanded to include Goa Kingdom and Sabo, Sanji got Germa 66, I'm pretty sure Zorro has some interesting backstory that cause him to be obsessed with swordmanship and pushed him to join Koshiro's dojo in the first place.
def, plus its no telling what he might get

theres the samurai fightin styles that will let him control those elements(ex Kinemon with fire)

getting a new cursed sword

possibly being introduced to another kind of sword( I always believed that if there cursed swords theres likely divine swords to)

possibly a upgrade to the demon energy/Asura powers he has

etc

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Finally, someone who gets it:

"Ace didn't master his devil fruit" Ace had a very good mastery of his fruit just look at the versatility of his attacks, also when Ace was on Drum Island the townspeople told Luffy's crew it didn't snow that entire day, which is strange because Drum Island is known for snowing every day, this hints at Ace having awakening abilities.

"Ace is physically weak" Van Auger comments that even without his fruit his physical abilities are impressive as expected of a Whitebeard commander. Fought off jinbe for 5 DAYS who is extremely physically overwhelming, showing Ace has incredible levels of stamina, only top tiers have been shown to fight for days e.g. Admirals, Shanks, Mihawk etc even Luffy's longest battle has only been12 hours or so.

"Ace was Devil fruit reliant as a result his haki was weak" It's been revealed through the Ace novels that Ace could use armament haki, which he awakened mid-fight against a vice admiral and it was STRONGER than the vice admiral's own haki after just awakening it, there's no telling how much stronger it would have gotten after 3 years of new world battles. We already knew he had Kings haki, which he awakened as KID!! may I remind you when Luffy awakened it at 17 years old showing the difference in natural talent between Ace and Luffy. In fact his haki was so powerful in the Ace novel, when Ace steps onto the snowy Island where Shanks is, Shanks comments "his haki is like fire which is why the snow on the island is melting".

"If he had haki why didn't he use it against Blackbeard" Who's to say he didn't? Remember haki was always invisible pre-skip, the only way we knew someone used haki was if they faced logia or it was directly stated in the dialogue. Blackbeard is always tangible because of his fruit and BBs crew evacuated the area so there was nobody else to comment on Ace using haki (also remember a lot of the fight was off-screen).

"Ace got fodderized by Akainu" Ace had been tortured repeatedly in impel down and was given little to no food or water he was not 100%.

Other Ace feats:

• Clashing with an Admirals (Aokiji) and stalemating
  • Offered title of Warlord at 17 years old (People will try to invalidate this by saying Buggy was offered it as well however Buggy got it because of his reputation of being linked to a Yonko and on the Pirate Kings ship, the government wanted to use his reputation to scare off pirates, Ace had no reputation as a rookie he got it purely because of strength.
  • His haki was praised by shanks and even Shanks said he was strong (when a Yonko praises someone that's when you know this person is extraordinary)
So guys cut Ace some slack he has some amazing feats and hype here he just didn't get much screen time. Oda said in this wano arc right now he will expand on Aces backstory and probably see more of his move set and haki abilities, but with all the feats I stated here it's safe to say Ace is like Low tier Admiral level, strong enough to halt and injure an Admiral but not beat one there's a reason why Ace had to be killed off, it's because he's much more talented than luffy he would have become another pirate King if he reached his potential (whitebeard would have made him)

Does anyone know where to get Ace's novel?

Last edited:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
There needs to be movies and specials so we can see him some more:mjcry:
I cannot wait for the flashbacks :to:

In fact his haki was so powerful in the Ace novel, when Ace steps onto the snowy Island where Shanks is, Shanks comments "his haki is like fire which is why the snow on the island is melting".
:wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_pb3sfwGl3h1tmvxxdo1_1280.jpg

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Amazing chapter. The crew is back up to date with current events + landed in Wano❗❗❗

I can't wait for the sword/sword action and sword/fist action❗❗❗

Brook will lowkey shine is this arc. His fencing sword skills and light stature will showcase well versus the samurai.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Amazing chapter. The crew is back up to date with current events + landed in Wano❗❗❗

I can't wait for the sword/sword action and sword/fist action❗❗❗

Brook will lowkey shine is this arc. His fencing sword skills and light stature will showcase well versus the samurai.
Plus there's ninjas, minks r getting involved, and whatever else others bring.

We'll get to see
Ninjutsu
Mink sulong forms
Awakenings
List goes on

I can def see some new fighting styles, power sources, and fighting systems be introduced ( like Samurai swords style, Ninjutsus etc)

Will be interesting to see how matchups go:lupe:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The artwork was great, but storywise the chapter was on the boring side :skip:

But I guess not every chapter can have some huge revelation.