Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
one pice really showing how shyt naruto and bleach were though naruto should have been just as good with the opportunities they could have explored but ended up fumbling part 2 into some nonsense and not exploring the ninja world at all

THIS. But Bleach? That shyt was going nowhere when they were giving him all types of power.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Anyway, I got a feeling Shanks is a snitch/informant for the world government. Idk what King Neptune wife has done to that celestial dragon but I think she was winching or did the whole "I forgive you for what you done to my people" nonsense. And I want to know what these gorosei dudes backgrounds are

Light

Pro
Daps
Anyway, I got a feeling Shanks is a snitch/informant for the world government. Idk what King Neptune wife has done to that celestial dragon but I think she was winching or did the whole "I forgive you for what you done to my people" nonsense. And I want to know what these gorosei dudes backgrounds are

Shanks snitching to the WG about a pirate when you're a pirate :stopitslime:.

That's like a certified thug in your neighborhood talking to the cops.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Shanks snitching to the WG about a pirate when you're a pirate :stopitslime:.

That's like a certified thug in your neighborhood talking to the cops.

I kind of agree...but I'll wait and see what he has to say. If whatever pirate he's talking about is about to do something heinous that'll get a lot of people killed hen I might give him a pass.

That said I generally hate the idea of the pirate Luffy looks up to being a snitch for the WG. :beli:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Shanks isn't a snitch; he's a moral pirate, just like Luffy. As a yonkou, Shanks is not about becoming Pirate King, not about violence, not about amassing territory; he's about having fun and stopping unnecessary violence.

But, seriously, how many people know of Shanks and his relationship with the world government. The 5 Elders said because it's him their having the meeting, Sengoku said the same when ending the war and giving Whitebeard and Ace's bodies to him. I bet Akainu knows of Shanks too.
I'm curious, does his crew know? I'm sure Ben knows.

Big Mom and Kaido will both go down in the same arc. I wonder if Shanks is alone and will get ambushed by Blackbeard and his crew.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
the mystery person has the wanted posters of luffy, blackbeard plus pictures of shirahoshi and vivi

those 4 are probably the candidates for the "light" that needs to be extinguished

luffy and blackbeard are basically the catalysts that have put everything into motion, while shirahoshi is Poseidon one of the 3 ancient weapons. with the sword through her picture they're probably gonna kill or capture her

vivi is the one thats a wild card and idk what would happen to her

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imsama is a character I expected

Always knew there was someone lurking in the shadows as the HNIC

Gorosei and the other CGs were just ploys to fool us

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Now that I think about Imsama is prolly someone that has been around further than the Void century

Prolly 1000(s) years old older than Zunisha

Considering how Naruto and Bleach wrapped up with "the great lurking in the dark evil that's been around for millennia"
Naruto- Kaguya
Bleach- Ycwach

I guess Imsama is OP's villian

Imsama is likely the person Dofla referred to when he talked about using the Opie Opie

He can switch Im's soul with his to become immortal

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imsama could also be apart of some ancient powerful race that is extinct in OPverse

Or a special powerful clan of Humans

Given his shape he's something along those lines obviously

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
A lot to unpack here so I gotta do some research on what others picked up on in this chapter but my first-time reaction towards this chapter:
-I'd love to see the outcome of the meeting between King Riku, King Cobra, and Fujitora. Cobra being a king that nearly got his country taken by a Shichibukai and Riku actually having his country taken by a Shichibukai and Fujitora wanting to disband the Shichibukai, it's fairly obvious that the Shichibukai and potentially their destruction was discussed in their meeting. There's also been theories that both Fujitora and Green Bull will betray the world government so I guess we'll have to see where this leads.

- Out of all the people we're reuniting with it's great to see Bonney back. I genuinely wonder if there's something she plans on doing outside of Kuma. Seeing Kuma like that was :mjcry:. They really made this nikka into an example for the whole world, seeing Bonney shed a tear made it even worse. I hope we can see him come back to normal one day (or at least end his misery).

- This chapter has discussed a lot about the Nefertari family and the moment where the elders are discussing about how the Nefertari family were traitors reinforces my beliefs in the end of the chapter.

- So in the end we finally find out the person with the crown's name is Imsama and we see him/her stabbing and cutting pictures of Luffy, Blackbeard, and Shirahoshi, and keeping a pic of Vivi. Then we see him enter the empty throne room and sit on the throne as the five elders bow to him and ask him/her "the light that needs to be extinguished from history, have you decided who it should be yet"

- So now let's get to the sad news. Before the last page, we saw him with pictures of four people: Luffy, Blackbeard, Shirahoshi, and Vivi. He ends up keeping Vivi's pic while cutting up the rest. With that in mind it's sad to say it but Imsama is gonna choose Vivi IMO, and tbh it makes sense since the other three still have a big role in the story (Luffy being the main character, Blackbeard being potential end game villain, and Shirahoshi being an ancient weapon). It's gonna be sad to see her go though :mjcry:
-UPDATE: I didn't even notice Kuma was a former king of Sorbet Kingdom. So he was a pirate, revolutionary, and a king :gucci:?!?!? We gotta get a spin off on this nikka's story

Last edited: