Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Imsama Has the same eyes as Mihawk. But anyway I hope they get into more depth with the celestial dragons and maryjoia. Do these celestial dragons know hand to hand combat and good at warfare or they are just some rich ass elites. I find them a interesting group.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
After this chapter I don't want to ever hear OP being compared to these shounens. There's a lot I've got to say about its subject matter but for now. We are witness:

maxresdefault.jpg

THIS

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I dont know bout this folks. These lore dumps startng to remind me of late Naruto a bit. :patrice:

Dont make Luffy too special now, some destined child, itll cheapen his agency like how Naruto became a non-character

THIS! I like how this nikka luffy a average devil fruit user that has deternation and ambition to be pirate king and surpassing his obstacle to get to where he needs to go. He is like Michael Jordan. He didn't make his basketball team in high school and lost his friend when he went to the beach. All those things could have stopped him and nobody in this world would know who is. Jordan went through multiple obstacles to get 6 rings. Lost in the 1st round in the playoff (I think) teams making up "Jordan rules" to suppress him from reaching his destination. His father dying to him retiring, playing baseball to winning 3 more championships. Now Jordan is timeless. I don't want luffy to be some "The one" or some fullfill some biblical prophecy to restore balance bullshyt we see it time and time again.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Bruh! Remember fisher tiger was enslaved too. Like how are these powerful people getting caught or are they given in to the word government to save their people? Kuma mannnn. I bet they using kuma power to make those pacfiesta. This is maryjois is demonic place :mjcry:
Yeah it's crazy. They forsure using his power to make these pacifistas, but someone pointed out that there's another reason they used his image specifically. Notice how it was stated that they used Kuma as an example to the world on the power of the world government. Using pacifistas around the world constantly shows the world their statement and reminds them of what they did to Kuma and what they can do to anybody in the world if they wish.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Imsama could also be apart of some ancient powerful race that is extinct in OPverse

Or a special powerful clan of Humans

Given his shape he's something along those lines obviously

I keep thinking about the three races that lived on the moon and Enel. Also all this and we still don't know who Vegapunk is......

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I keep thinking about the three races that lived on the moon and Enel. Also all this and we still don't know who Vegapunk is......
IMO this person very likely ain't the Sky races, u can almost rule that one out. His shape plus no wings cancel him being of the sky folks

What r u trying to say with Vega? That he is Vegapunk or connected to him?

If so, nah ii don' think that's it. Vega is not in Holy land. Plus this Imsama is kinda hinted he been around for a while and above everyone.
With the only people who seem to connect and associate with him is Gorosei and possibly the CG

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

There's a lot of characters we don't know about. Joy also. I'll be 40 when one piece is finished. All these characters are linked to each other they are not throw away characters that why they always give them introductions.

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's crazy. They forsure using his power to make these pacifistas, but someone pointed out that there's another reason they used his image specifically. Notice how it was stated that they used Kuma as an example to the world on the power of the world government. Using pacifistas around the world constantly shows the world their statement and reminds them of what they did to Kuma and what they can do to anybody in the world if they wish.

THIS!!! They gonna have to give us a back story on how Kuma got in the situation he is in. That is said see the most powerful chanrcthet being used as work use and being rented out. These celestial dragons are gonna get what is coming to them.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
IMO this person very likely ain't the Sky races, u can almost rule that one out. His shape plus no wings cancel him being of the sky folks

What r u trying to say with Vega? That he is Vegapunk or connected to him?

If so, nah ii don' think that's it. Vega in not in Holy land. Plus this Imsama is kinda hinted he been around for a while and above everyone.
With the only people who seem to connect and associate with him is Gorosei and possibly the CG

I suspect this Imsama is ether a woman (no king can sit on the throne but they never mention a queen :mjgrin:) and I think there are more people like imsama. Man this chapter is insane.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I suspect this Imsama is ether a woman (no king can sit on the throne but they never mention a queen :mjgrin:) and I think there are more people like imsama. Man this chapter is insane.
Just hit me that theres another possibility

Imsama could be a spiritual manifestation/spirit avatars of something like say the DF tree, will of D. Etc or something grand

Spiritual manifestors in OP take the form of all black silhouettes as we have seen with the Kblauterman(Water spirit/fairy) and Going Merry(Skypiea arc when it was reparing itself)

Perhaps Imsama is a spiritual manifestation of something, which could explain is all black silhouettes like appearance:yeshrug:

I also agree it's likely there could or could have been more like him

OP is a "anything can happen", "Endless possibilities" series and universe

so really who knows what he is, perhaps something none of us would guess