Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't believe Bellamy showed up again. Wonder if he'll end up going up against Luffy...dude bout to get one-shotted again. :russ:

Also interested in seeing Jesus Burgess fight. It was funny how everybody would be shook if they knew the real Monkey D. Luffy was there.

Daps
Ok.. here come's a theory.

Blackbeard's goons are out getting strong fruits solely for blackbeard. Burgess gets the mera mera and later Blackbeard fights Luff using it's power.

p.s.

my sole reason for thinking this is because Blackbeard rocks different color rings and it reminds me of the infinity gauntlet/gems

Daps
Reppin
London
:ohhh: A reference to the true nature of Christopher Columbus?

8217d21bb6cac08eb0eefd4435e8051b.png

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the Crocodile arc. :whew: This one was kind frustrating though.

Why aren't these villains getting murked? :birdman: They're the vilest dudes ever Kuro, a damn near omnicidal maniac, Arlong the fish supremacist and Crocodile orchestrating war and trying to drop nukes on nikkas like their lives ain't... :whoa:

But all these characters seemingly getting killed but returning, I get the feeling all the bad guys that the Straw Hats crushed will appear again. Even that bird nikka that got blown up taking the nuke away from Arabasta :windblown:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can't believe Bellamy showed up again. Wonder if he'll end up going up against Luffy...dude bout to get one-shotted again. :russ:

Also interested in seeing Jesus Burgess fight. It was funny how everybody would be shook if they knew the real Monkey D. Luffy was there.

I saw Bellamy and though "of all the characters...this bum ass" But...I said that about the wax cat too. Meanwhile, I thought Dofla killed that cat...:aicmon:...I hope Gecko's not alive too.

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I saw Bellamy and though "of all the characters...this bum ass" But...I said that about the wax cat too. Meanwhile, I thought Dofla killed that cat...:aicmon:...I hope Gecko's not alive too.

I thought it was possible that he is alive. I'm not 100% sure, but didn't he just vanish while the joker was fighting him?

teacher

All Star
Daps
Luffy about to get his revenge on BB's crew starting with Jesus :takedat:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You'd think he was dead from that scene, but then again it IS One Piece...

I'm almost sure Moria is still around.

Last edited by a moderator:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bellamy VS Donquixote Doflamingo -

You'd think he was dead from that scene, but then again it IS One Piece...

I'm almost sure Moria is still around.

Yep, that scene seemed pretty self-explanatory but it's One Piece...no character is ever gone for long except for the most badass one.

I'm not sure if it's the arc or the character, but I can't STAND Gecko as a character. I think the fact that the invisible depression chick whose name escapes me was around and looking for him means that he's somewhere around though...which is unfortunate.