Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
luffy is how u do a retarded main character unlike goku and naruto :scust:

Nah Goku and Luffy are very similar. They live to fight and eat and are combat geniuses. The only difference is training. They always highlight Goku training. Luffy only trained 2 times when he was a kid with ace and sabo and those 2 years with Rayleigh.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah Goku and Luffy are very similar. They live to fight and eat and are combat geniuses. The only difference is training. They always highlight Goku training. Luffy only trained 2 times when he was a kid with ace and sabo and those 2 years with Rayleigh.
no there not

The only think they r similar in is eating and there naiveness

Luffy is more childish and kidlike in nature compared to Goku being a country bumpkin

And Luffy doesn't live to fight he lives for adventure. That's Goku's trait and only him as he's a martial artist

There nothing alike

teacher

All Star
Daps
no there not

The only think they r similar in is eating and there naiveness

Luffy is more childish and kidlike in nature compared to Goku being a country bumpkin

And Luffy doesn't live to fight he lives for adventure. That's Goku's trait and only him as he's a martial artist

There nothing alike

so luffy wanting to straight up beat kata at his best wasn’t a Goku thing? :beli: Luffy DOES live to fight fighting is the only thing Luffy does during any adventure lol, The only time he ran was to train so he could come back and whoop’em. Luffy wants to be the strongest like Goku...and luffy and goku both have a child like naivety even though they both experienced death to people close to them. You must not be a DB fan? The biggest difference besides the training is Luffy isn’t as much of a beast as Goku.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Right I completely forgot he said that. So yea maybe after him then Carrot could join. I know she's been popular lately :yeshrug:

Luffy said he only wanted 10 crew members. So after Jinbei that leaves only one more slot. Don't see them filling all the positions right off the bat with both Carrot and Jinbei.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Except Luffy only fights when he has to and Goku has purposely jeopardized the universe multiple times just so he can fight more.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Except Luffy only fights when he has to and Goku has purposely jeopardized the universe multiple times just so he can fight more.

So luffy was able to get away from Kata but decided to go back to mirror world to fight and beat him....very gokuesqe? Luffy is Goku in Dragon Ball...he isn’t at the Z level let alone Super level that goku is at.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So luffy was able to get away from Kata but decided to go back to mirror world to fight and beat him....very gokuesqe? Luffy is Goku in Dragon Ball...he isn’t at the Z level let alone Super level that goku is at.

Rayleigh told Luffy he would meet strong opponents and defeating them is the only way he would be able to push himself enough to increase his Haki. He had to defeat Katakuri to level up his CoO. That was once he was in the fight with Katakuri though, if he could have just escaped with Sanji during the wedding he would have. Goku's dumb ass would have tried to fight everyone there right off the rip.

Luffy has already shown he is willing to run from a fight he deems unnecessary multiple times in the Manga already.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Luffy could get away from Dogtooth. He realized that Dogtooth's precense on the Sunny was a threat. If he doesn't fight him in the mirror world, it would have put his whole crew in danger.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Luffy has already shown he is willing to run from a fight he deems unnecessary multiple times in the Manga already.

Nah while running he promises an azz whipping in the future. The reason he runs are he can’t win ATM or that isn’t the objective at the moment and the rest of the crew convinced him.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I don't think Luffy could get away from Dogtooth. He realized that Dogtooth's precense on the Sunny was a threat. If he doesn't fight him in the mirror world, it would have put his whole crew in danger.

But the ASSumption was he couldn’t get out of mirror world w/o brulee.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
so luffy wanting to straight up beat kata at his best wasn’t a Goku thing? :beli: Luffy DOES live to fight fighting is the only thing Luffy does during any adventure lol, The only time he ran was to train so he could come back and whoop’em. Luffy wants to be the strongest like Goku...and luffy and goku both have a child like naivety even though they both experienced death to people close to them. You must not be a DB fan? The biggest difference besides the training is Luffy isn’t as much of a beast as Goku.
Do u read this series or do skim through it:mindblown: everything u said is fukkin false

As someone said Luffy choose to fight Kata for the sake to get his Haki better. Especially since he needs that improvement as he's about to go to war with a Yonkou next arc.

And Luufy's actions of during his adventure s involves exploring. Tons of times he's "adventured" u can say without fighting. Fighting is only needed when there's a threat. Besides that his main action is exploration

Show me where and when Luffy ever wanted to be the "strongest" now u just straight up making shyt up. Luffy goal is to be the "most free" or "man with most freedom"
Never has he uttered in the series he wants to be the strongest.

Prolly the only time u can point to is when he says he needs to "be strong " or whatever. But that's him saying he needs to be more powerful to fight off who is trying to oppress him.

But that's WAYYYY different than Goku being the strongest

Goku country bumpkiness is not the same as Luffys childishness.

One is just someone who was not raise to understand social cues, and basic everyday concepts and things due to his rural upbringing.(Goku)

The other is just a immature person who has actions and thoughts that r what you can call stupid or not mature for someone his age etc. (Luffy)

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Do u read this series or do skim through it:mindblown: everything u said is fukkin false

As someone said Luffy choose to fight Kata for the sake to get his Haki better. Especially since he needs that improvement as he's about to go to war with a Yonkou next arc.

And Luufy's actions of during his adventure s involves exploring. Tons of times he's "adventured" u can say without fighting. Fighting is only needed when there's a threat. Besides that his main action is exploration

Show me where and when Luffy ever wanted to be the "strongest" now u just straight up making shyt up. Luffy goal is to be the "most free" or "man with most freedom"
Never has he uttered in the series he wants to be the strongest.

Prolly the only time u can point to is when he says he needs to "be strong " or whatever. But that's him saying he needs to be more powerful to fight off who is trying to oppress him.

But that's WAYYYY different than Goku being the strongest

Goku country bumpkiness is not the same as Luffys childishness.

One is just someone who was not raise to understand social cues, and basic everyday concepts and things due to his rural upbringing.(Goku)

The other is just a immature person who has actions and thoughts that r what you can call stupid or not mature for someone his age etc. (Luffy)

I feel like you splitting hairs its a anime aimed at preadolescents i don't think it's that deep. he wants to be pirate king which automatically means he wants to be at least as strong as the strongest person in the world. Like i said earlier luffy = goku dragon ball, not Z or Super

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:dahell: nikka Luffy jumps into fights for the stupidest of reasons, even when it doesn't call for it. Even Goku has a little bit of discretion...with Luffy it's on-site beef for even the slightest amount of disrespect. His temper makes him a minefield. The one time he did tell everyone to run when they were fighting the Kuma bots, he had everybody like :mindblown::dwillhuh::lupe::damn:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel like Luffy fights almost always to protect someone from someone stronger even if they aren't an enemy. I'm probably way off because he really does come across as an any time, anywhere character but I always considered his number one principle being to defend others. Goku was on some Kenpachi style, "who'd you say was stronger? We could stop them now before they wake up? Nah...I wanna fight those androids instead"