Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Chapter 900 is definitely Jinbei joining the crew. Oda set it up with the ending of the chapter with his crew coming to see him off :salute:

Didn't he join the crew already back when Big Mom couldn't take his soul?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Didn't he join the crew already back when Big Mom couldn't take his soul?
He officially left her crew in the wedding but I guess he didn't officially join yet because Oda hasn't been putting him in the colour spreads with the rest of the strawhats or anything. So I assume next week is when he'll officially join and we may finally get to see him in a spread :wow:

teacher

All Star
Daps
He officially left her crew in the wedding but I guess he didn't officially join yet because Oda hasn't been putting him in the colour spreads with the rest of the strawhats or anything. So I assume next week is when he'll officially join and we may finally get to see him in a spread :wow:

*pause :dame:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
do some of yall believe the crew will stop growing when the 10th SH joins. or do you believe there will be more:patrice:

I seen people who believe there will be 4 who wll join here in the New World

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
You know what I meant :youngsabo:

do some of yall believe the crew will stop growing when the 10th SH joins. or do you believe there will be more:patrice:

I seen people who believe there will be 4 who wll join here in the New World

I could see one more joining in Wano or Elbaf but I like to think Oda's doing a whole symmetry thing with the strawhats and the blackbeard pirates. When Jinbei officially joins then they'll both have 10 people in their crew.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You know what I meant :youngsabo:

I could see one more joining in Wano or Elbaf but I like to think Oda's doing a whole symmetry thing with the strawhats and the blackbeard pirates. When Jinbei officially joins then they'll both have 10 people in their crew.
so your saying it will stop at Jimbei?

How do we know BB only has 10 members he probably has recruited more, and likely has being a Yonko and all

Pls Luffy has said he wants 10 members with Jimbei thats only 9

Not only that Oda sid crew member will start coming ot more successfully(whatever that means but tht implies there will be moe)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
so your saying it will stop at Jimbei?

How do we know BB only has 10 members he probably has recruited more, and likely has being a Yonko and all

Well BB definitely has more people but I imagine he's just taken in a bunch of cannon fodder and not anymore core members/division captains. Shanks himself only has around 7 or 8 core members as well from the looks of it.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Well BB definitely has more people but I imagine he's just taken in a bunch of cannon fodder and not anymore core members/division captains. Shanks himself only has around 7 or 8 core members as well from the looks of it.

Pls Luffy has said he wants 10 members with Jimbei thats only 9

Not only that Oda sid crew member will start coming out more successfully(whatever that means but that implies there will be moe)

plus that symmatry can be debunked due to the parallel with Roger Oda has been throwing at us, Roger is someone we know had more people in his core crew. even some honorary members like the Oden, and the Mink kings

I dont know man, it just doesnt makes sense that recruting stops at Jimbei

especially when Oda has said there will be more members(meaning it aint just Jimbei who will be hoping on the ship)

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
plus that symmatry can be debunked due to the parallel with Roger Oda has been throwing at us, Roger is someone we know had more people in his core crew. even some honorary members like the Oden, and the Mink kings

I dont know man, it just doesnt makes sense that recruting stops at Jimbei

especially when Oda has said there will be more members(meaning it aint just Jimbei who will be hoping on the ship)
Right I completely forgot he said that. So yea maybe after him then Carrot could join. I know she's been popular lately :yeshrug: