Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
Not gonna bother checking but you're probably right. None of them stick out to me.

everyone who was there when Sanji kicked Oven is still there now when Germa arrived, besides the firetank pirates.

The could perceive Niji's movements (and visually you as a reader can too) but not Sanjis. The way it's drawn it only seems marginally faster than pedro

Narratively they pretty much implied that Sanji would wipe the floor with all of them. He washed Yonji offscreen and offered the fade to the rest of the family before judge had to fight him on some cheap shyt.

I feel like they setting up for Oven to wash the Vinsmoke, no way Big Mom 4th/5th(not sure if the candy dude is ahead of him) in command just catches L after L :manny: Just setting it up for Sanji to look even more beasty compared to them.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Sanji has a power up coming, I can sense it...
Cosmic Sanji?:lolbron:

nah but fr that Cosmic theory might be some true shyt. I hate theoies usually but thats the one theoy where I think it could be true:ehh:

especially when you factor in how Ichiji the red haired Germa used energy blast on Oven. Plus the circular energy in his eyebrow and whatnot