Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
No way this is real. Remember two of the Straw Hats dreams are tied to that ship, Franky wanted to build a ship of Adam wood that could sail the entire New World like the Oro Jackson and Nami has her sea maps and orange trees on that ship. They wouldn't kill off the motivation of two Straw Hats like that. Either Pudding did something or Jinbei tricked them again. Big Mom is probably eating some of her crew again too.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
People all forgot Pudding can mess with people's minds.

I'm pretty sure the plan was for her to eat the cake and as soon as she calmed down Pudding would let her think she won.

If this is real though:lupe:
That can't possibly be pudding she is on a different island.

The only explanation is the cake is causing her to hallucinate.

If not, then these events really did happen

But it's likely that Sunny is not destroyed its just the mask(or whatever the term is of the stick that the flag hangs on)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"Bad End Musical" is the title. I'm guessing 901 will be some kinda "Good End" but I'll also be disappointed. 900 had me expecting something of major significance but if this was a dream sequence then all we really got was BM eating cake. I'm also frustrated that Oven took out the entire Jinbei team with an attack he's thrown out twice with ease so far. But I'm guessing that at least everything from the pet cemetary appearing in her stomach on was a dream, that ish clearly ain't legit.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
"Bad End Musical" is the title. I'm guessing 901 will be some kinda "Good End" but I'll also be disappointed. 900 had me expecting something of major significance but if this was a dream sequence then all we really got was BM eating cake. I'm also frustrated that Oven took out the entire Jinbei team with an attack he's thrown out twice with ease so far. But I'm guessing that at least everything from the pet cemetary appearing in her stomach on was a dream, that ish clearly ain't legit.
this cake is made out of the Mystical ingredients BMs crew been collecting from those other outer food based countries.

And when sanji got done with the cake and gave some people a taste it had people passing out.
Plus the cake was floating.

So if it's a dream. The cake is the clear reason why that is. It's so good that u begin to day dream

This cake is a mystical cake. And been hyped for 10 some odd chaps. So this just delivers on the quality of itit a the amazing skill of Sanji as a cook. That he can fix up a cake.

So I think this chap 900 did a good job

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
this cake is made out of the Mystical ingredients BMs crew been collecting from those other outer food based countries.

And when sanji got done with the cake and gave some people a taste it had people passing out.
Plus the cake was floating.

So if it's a dream. The cake is the clear reason why that is. It's so good that u begin to day dream

This cake is a mystical cake. And been hyped for 10 some odd chaps. So this just delivers on the quality of itit a the amazing skill of Sanji as a cook. That he can fix up a cake.

So I think this chap 900 did a good job
no its not that was the old cake they cldnt find the ingredients in time so simpji did his own style with pudding and the other chefs.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
no its not that was the old cake they cldnt find the ingredients in time so simpji did his own style with pudding and the other chefs.
:dahell:yes it is, the reason they even made the cake in Cacao island was because the remaining mythical recipes was on that Island. What r talking about?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:yes it is, the reason they even made the cake in Cacao island was because the remaining mythical recipes was on that Island. What r talking about?
:pachaha:nikka idk i could have sworn they said them ingredients were used up in the first cake or sum shyt, but now that i think wasn't a chef impressed sanji remembered the ingredients and knew what they were off taste alone so maybe u right:manny:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha:nikka idk i could have sworn they said them ingredients were used up in the first cake or sum shyt, but now that i think wasn't a chef impressed sanji remembered the ingredients and knew what they were off taste alone so maybe u right:manny:
Nah fam, the remaining mythical ingredients were stashed at cacao island

Pudding said that back when she was Recruiting Chiffon to help her with the cake.

That's why they had to make it at Caocao island. Plus the cake is as good as it is because of those ingredients. Had it been regular. It prolly would not have been as good

I'll post the chap where it says that

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
This can go either way but I think it's real. I think Oda focusing on Wadatsumi getting away sets it up for him to be the hero. He saves the ship and everyone else on it. I don't think the Sun Pirates were KO'd. They escaped doing what Wadatsumi did. Everyone else gets captured (Germa and Bege) or killed as Luffy and the others leave Big Mom's territory. At the end of chapter 901, Oda switches it to Zoro's group.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Man I got to wait 2 weeks to figure out what the heck I just read

tenor.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

This is interesting as a theory...

This nikka is trash, outside of a couple of vids he made, his shyt is most of the time just reaching

but this is a decent prediction to make. But hes just regurgitating what others been saying

So I would give some credit but this is something that other people been saying might be happening since the chap came out