Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
niccas acting like he wasn't carrying dead weight he had to protect?

In a fight Sanji washes all of them tech or not...remember when he fought daddy?
Niji was carrying twice the dead weight when he saved Sanji while moving even faster :manny:
Yet, Niji still demonstrated a speed level Sanji never has.

Judge is weak. Sanji is not stronger than Ichiji w/ a suit. Niiji already outclasses him in terms of speed.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Niji was carrying twice the dead weight when he saved Sanji while moving even faster :manny:

Judge is weak. Sanji is not stronger than Ichiji w/ a suit. Niiji already outclasses him in terms of speed.

When was this stated? If this was the case his kids would of overthrew him a long time ago. Germa 66 culture is the strong survive hence why Sanji was treated the way he was treated.

and

Haki>>>>>technology

Frankie can carry people to safety probably better then luffy if he he's cola powered but we don't think cola powered franky can fukk with luffy in a fight.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
When was this stated? If this was the case his kids would of overthrew him a long time ago. Germa 66 culture is the strong survive hence why Sanji was treated the way he was treated.

and

Haki>>>>>technology

Frankie can carry people to safety probably better then luffy if he he's cola powered but we don't think cola powered franky can fukk with luffy in a fight.

They can't overthrow Judge because it is written in their DNA to obey him.

The speed and offensive capabilities that Ichiji and Niiji displayed put them above Sanji.

Haki is more important, of course, but what is Sanji's current haki level going to do for him in a fight against them? He isn't a CoA beast and his observation is nowhere near Luffy/Dogtotth level.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol I swear this forum is #1 on the internet for hot take prisoner of the moment nikkas

Sanji already beat Niji's ass

And has already shown to be faster than Niji when he saved Chiffon, he's already too fast for the naked eye. Dude ran up, kicked oven in the neck, grabbed chiffon and dropped back into the carriage in an instant with dozens of people watching. Yet nobody saw him

Sanji was moving slow in this chapter because he had gotten shot

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
lol I swear this forum is #1 on the internet for hot take prisoner of the moment nikkas

Sanji already beat Niji's ass

And has already shown to be faster than Niji when he saved Chiffon, he's already too fast for the naked eye. Dude ran up, kicked oven in the neck, grabbed chiffon and dropped back into the carriage in an instant with dozens of people watching. Yet nobody saw him

Sanji was moving slow in this chapter because he had gotten shot

Are you confusing Niiji and Yonji? Sanji beat Yonji. At the dinner for the Vinsmoke, Niiji was going to attack Sanji and Judge ordered him to stop. At the lab, Sanji attacked Niiji when he came into the room for beating up the female cook. Niiji shrugged it off, outmaneuvered Sanji with his speed, grabbed him from behind, threatened the cook in East Blue, and gave him at thunder knee to the back.
I don't see Sanji beating Niiji ass at any point :yeshrug:

That was a good speed feat, but everyone's eyes is not the same. :francis:
Different level fighters, see different things at different rates.
But good speed feat though :ehh:

Niiji still blitzed him at the lab though :lolbron:

That was without the suit boost they all get. :manny:

I really hope Sanji gets a boost after this arc, though :patrice: Luffy is so far ahead of his crew now. Hopefully, Zoro is in the gap that is between Luffy and Jinbei/Sanji.

Daps
Are you confusing Niiji and Yonji? Sanji beat Yonji. At the dinner for the Vinsmoke, Niiji was going to attack Sanji and Judge ordered him to stop. At the lab, Sanji attacked Niiji when he came into the room for beating up the female cook. Niiji shrugged it off, outmaneuvered Sanji with his speed, grabbed him from behind, threatened the cook in East Blue, and gave him at thunder knee to the back.

I really hope Sanji gets a boost after this arc, though :patrice: Luffy is so far ahead of his crew now. Hopefully, Zoro is in the gap that is between Luffy and Jinbei/Sanji.
You ever think Zoro could betray Luffy

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not gonna bother checking but you're probably right. None of them stick out to me.

everyone who was there when Sanji kicked Oven is still there now when Germa arrived, besides the firetank pirates.

The could perceive Niji's movements (and visually you as a reader can too) but not Sanjis. The way it's drawn it only seems marginally faster than pedro

Narratively they pretty much implied that Sanji would wipe the floor with all of them. He washed Yonji offscreen and offered the fade to the rest of the family before judge had to fight him on some cheap shyt.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Not gonna bother checking but you're probably right. None of them stick out to me.

everyone who was there when Sanji kicked Oven is still there now when Germa arrived, besides the firetank pirates.

The could perceive Niji's movements (and visually you as a reader can too) but not Sanjis. The way it's drawn it only seems marginally faster than pedro

Narratively they pretty much implied that Sanji would wipe the floor with all of them. He washed Yonji offscreen and offered the fade to the rest of the family before judge had to fight him on some cheap shyt.

09b.png

10.png

11b.png

12s.png
Chiffon and Pudding both noticed Sanji; Oven noticed the kick and went to go find Chiffon. It was a good feat but let's not overhype it. And no, everyone was not there when Sanji hit Oven. They arrived afterwards.
14-15zzzzzzzz.png
14-15_1.png

The army that gathered after Oven's attack could perceive Sanji's speed but had problems with Niiji's speed.
12-13.png
14.png

Disagree, narratively, Sanji is not perceived to be the strongest. Ichiji is the one that seems to be the strongest among the Vinsmokes.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hope the last arc is about celestial dragons. I hope they are just regular people that can go toe to toe with devil fruit users. :blessed:
very likely its gon be Gorosei or whatever or whoever is the top dog of the WG during the World encompassing war

I read somewhere that its possible there is someone higher than them and the Celestials

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
WOW.. Pekoms caugh THAT WORK :damn:

lmaooooooooo Simp-ji thought he was the only one out there who could sky walk :mjlol:

BigMomma got one hell of a fleet. them nikkas can do everything

HGH 66 rolling up in the cut :wow:

Brulee running her mouth like the thot she is :mjlol:

sanji was eating thrm bullets :lupe:

Ichiji a beast :wow: all of them are beasts lool

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

nikka you smoking crack ??

ZoGAWD been one shotting nikkas with ease since the time skip, we aint even seen dudes full power yet.. better put some respek on the true GOATS name

if Luffy wasnt the main character, ZoGAWD would obv be #1 on the Sunny Go ship

Daps
nikka you smoking crack ??

ZoGAWD been one shotting nikkas with ease since the time skip, we aint even seen dudes full power yet.. better put some respek on the true GOATS name

if Luffy wasnt the main character, ZoGAWD would obv be #1 on the Sunny Go ship

Well his closed eye hasn't opened yet