Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
BM just casually tearing the ship apart with ease.. That Adam tree aint easy to find :to:

is Kairagi fishman equivalent of Haki ??

Am i the only one who read BM's voice in a british accent when she said ''you bloody shark'' maybe cause i hear it a lot here it all sounds british when someone says bloody something :mjlol:

:wow: eeryone stepped up this chapter, big ass gard point :wow: Jinbe holding shyt down :wow: vagabond drill, tossed her shyt back :wow:

She put respek on Brooks name, ''SOUL KING'' :wow: real recognise real.. show the man ya damn panties, bet that shyt soaked

Nami-swaaan: ''GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN'' :birdman: :ufdup:

the bounty jump gonna be so lit when nikkas hear how they tag teamed BM

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
BM just casually tearing the ship apart with ease.. That Adam tree aint easy to find :to:

is Kairagi fishman equivalent of Haki ??

Am i the only one who read BM's voice in a british accent when she said ''you bloody shark'' maybe cause i hear it a lot here it all sounds british when someone says bloody something :mjlol:

:wow: eeryone stepped up this chapter, big ass gard point :wow: Jinbe holding shyt down :wow: vagabond drill, tossed her shyt back :wow:

She put respek on Brooks name, ''SOUL KING'' :wow: real recognise real.. show the man ya damn panties, bet that shyt soaked

Nami-swaaan: ''GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN'' :birdman: :ufdup:

the bounty jump gonna be so lit when nikkas hear how they tag teamed BM

:dead:

:russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Honestly, I think Dressrosa was overall good but there was just too much bullshyt that could've been cut out (especially with the Dwarves that nobody cared about and the Strawhats just running around).

It started good and ended good, there was just way too much shyt in the middle that wasn't that interesting. If it was about 30 chapters shorter it'd be one of the GOAT arcs.

I've noticed that most arcs after the timeskip tend to drag in the middle, like Oda is just trying to fit an excessive amount of subplots in.
It's because of Oda's health issues. Dude came face to face with his mortality a while back and since then he has been trying to speed up the plot progression. I think there's an interview where he basically admits the Dressrosa saga consisted of three planned story arcs crammed into one.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A little confused by this so impel down and marine Ford is in the new world ?

No. Impel Down and Marine Ford are near the End of the Grand Line, before the 2nd Red Line. Still in the Grand Line but right at the End of it.

I was confused by the second map too.
but the "Second" half of the RedLine, the large landmass, marks the beginning of the New World.
That when the SH went to Fishman Island, to go under the Red Line and Enter the New World.
The map is a little confusing as they are showing what's on the far side of the planet.

Daps
No. Impel Down and Marine Ford are near the End of the Grand Line, before the 2nd Red Line. Still in the Grand Line but right at the End of it.

but the "Second" half of the RedLine, the large landmass, marks the beginning of the New World.
That when the SH went to Fishman Island, to go under the Red Line and Enter the New World.
The map is a little confusing as they are showing what's on the far side of the planet.
So whats on the other side of the other red line then ??

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
A little confused by this so impel down and marine Ford is in the new world ?
Don't go off those maps there unofficial and fanmade. And not up to date(Raftel is not the final island/ landmass/) In other words Bullshyt

NW is between
North and West Blue and separated by the RL

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

What is the 2nd RL there's only one.

You shouldn't go off those maps those r outdated fan made maps

This the best we have so far. But it doesnt show everything, nor does it show the islands in GL

latest

Oda is holding back on showing a full map so he can have flexibility to put whatever he wants I bet

Light

Pro
Daps
GTFOH with that blasphemy. One of Oda's greatest accomplishments is his ability to think ahead. The man has his fair share of conveniences and retcons but this is also a writer who drops clues and sets up events over 100 issues before they happen. We have been seeing hints of Sanji's past since his first appearance. Lola and Big Mom's vivre card were introduced like 400 issues ago. You can't talk shyt about Oda's long-term planning because the man is GOAT status on that part.

That's why I said he already has the ending planned out, and he probably knows what he wants to do with world government and yonkou. I never said Oda wasn't good at foreshadowing that's what hes known for, but he doesn't know how to adapt within an arc. The writing in Dressrosa and Whole Cake Island pale in comparison to some of the pre-timeskip arcs. Foreshadowing is great and all but what matters, ultimately, is the execution and the consistency of the story.

You don't need to nerf both Katakuri and Big Mom for the story to be enjoyable.

The danger with the Straw Hats isn't there because they are the main characters and they all have specific life goals that pushed them to join, for example Nami wants to chart the entire sea, Sanji wants to find All Blue, etc... None of the members with explicit goals like that are going to die. Jinbei doesn't have one of those so he may not make it to the end but the others are a sure bet. And there is always going to be plot help because the crew isn't just overpoweringly strong, they all have gimmicks that can turn a fight but outside of Luffy and Zoro none of them are straight up beast status.

And remember this is a comic made for the 11 year old demographic.

I'm not saying any of the strawhats should die, that's just be unrealistic considering the story that One Piece is. It's highly unlikely that even Pound or Pedro are dead since Oda loves to keep his characters alive. The strawhats have received plot help/armour since the beginning of One Piece, but I have never seen anything to this extent where Oda is nerfing Big Mom and Katakuri, and at the same time having the 3rd strongest commander be utterly useless. Smoothie has yet to contribute to anything since the wedding and that's just bad writing. Brook should not be capable of speed blitzing Big Mom, weakened or not she should have been able to react to that. How does it make sense that Jinbei was able to send her flying, when Luffy hit her with a Kong Gun(which should be stronger than Jinbei attack) and she didn't even flinch.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That's why I said he already has the ending planned out, and he probably knows what he wants to do with world government and yonkou. I never said Oda wasn't good at foreshadowing that's what hes known for, but he doesn't know how to adapt within an arc. The writing in Dressrosa and Whole Cake Island pale in comparison to some of the pre-timeskip arcs. Foreshadowing is great and all but what matters, ultimately, is the execution and the consistency of the story.

You don't need to nerf both Katakuri and Big Mom for the story to be enjoyable.

I'm not saying any of the strawhats should die, that's just be unrealistic considering the story that One Piece is. It's highly unlikely that even Pound or Pedro are dead since Oda loves to keep his characters alive. The strawhats have received plot help/armour since the beginning of One Piece, but I have never seen anything to this extent where Oda is nerfing Big Mom and Katakuri, and at the same time having the 3rd strongest commander be utterly useless. Smoothie has yet to contribute to anything since the wedding and that's just bad writing. Brook should not be capable of speed blitzing Big Mom, weakened or not she should have been able to react to that. How does it make sense that Jinbei was able to send her flying, when Luffy hit her with a Kong Gun(which should be stronger than Jinbei attack) and she didn't even flinch.

Big Mom actively blocked Kong Gun with haki, Jinbei actually hit her. That's why the attack actually did something. And why assume Jinbei's attack is weaker? He is a pretty strong character himself and a former shichibukai. Do you think Kong Gun is stronger than the strongest attack Mihawk has? I don't.

Brook didn't speed blitz Big Mom, he blitzed Zeus, and remember Brook has already shown he is fast and strong enough to cut those homies. Plus according to the writer Brook is the fastest Straw Hat, not Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji, Brook.

Finally remember Big Mom is not trying to kill the Straw Hats or sink the boat, she wants the cake above all else.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Brooke faster than a Yonko confirmed :mjgrin:

Seems kinda lame for even a warlord to hurt a Yonko

Mihawk use to spar on equal footing with Shanks until he lost his arm, im sure h could hurt shanks (not kill or defeat) but lets not act like Yonkous are invincible, their threat comes form their large armies.

Maybe minus Kaido and WB who were just powerhouses, BB was taking hits left and right, the only thing that saves him is his negating power effect.. in OP anyone can get touched

Daps
What is the 2nd RL there's only one.

You shouldn't go off those maps those r outdated fan made maps

This the best we have so far. But it doesnt show everything, nor does it show the islands in GL

latest

Oda is holding back on showing a full map so he can have flexibility to put whatever he wants I bet
So maybe on one half of he globe is the new world and on the other side is the grand line which operates the north and west blue from south and east blue