Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Light

Pro
Daps
Why are you limiting Jinbei's strength? You make it seem as though he just a normal pirate and not a former warlord, leader of the Sun pirates, and strongest user of Fishman karate. He was strong enough that he was kept on the bottom level of Impel Down. Him joining is a huge deal because of how strong he is. When that news gets out it will elevate the status of the Straw Hats with the Marines in a major way.

You mention logic with Jinbei compared to Doflamingo but there is no logic to be had there because we haven't seen them fight. You are artificially making him weak because he joined the Straw Hats.

Jinbei is strong but I would say the same thing if Sanji was able to do something like this to an admiral/yonkou tier character. Being a former warlord means nothing since we know that they all vary in strength, unlike the Yonkou who are all relatively equal in strength. The majority of the warlords weren't capable of becoming a Yonkou or even a commander. Fisher tiger was at one point the captain of the sun pirates, and he lost to a rear admiral :/. Jinbei already declared his loyalty to Luffy in Marineford so I doubt him joining the crew will have a big impact.

We don't need to see certain characters fight to know that one of them is stronger than the other. It's logical to assume that Doflamingo is stronger since he was an arc villain who was almost on par with Luffy.

Daps
one-piece-6937417.jpg

This is the map I got right before Sanji went back to his family....

it seems that Sanji already head experience crossing the red line before meeting Strawhat Luffy...interesting

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I think Law is going to be Luffy's Whitebeard. He'll always see Luffy as competition but at some point he will accept that his ambition doesn't level with Luffy's so they'll let each other be. I think the most interesting part is going to be the people who will fill the void of the Yonkou eventually. Law seems an obvious pick, but who else? Can Buggy fake his way up the ladder even more? Will one of the Straw Hats become one after they reach Raftel? What about the others in the Worst Generation?

Yeah Law, Kid, Bege, maybe Marco......

I think Marco is a sure bet it's supposed to be a way bigger war then mariners so Marco should be involved somehow ...

Buggy is gonna end OP as a Yonkou, mark my words.. his comedic come up balances things a lot and the worst thing is his come up makes sense, its not some plot device. so i can def see him accidentally doing some shyt to make him get that Yonkou title

my thought for ed of OP 4 Yonkou:

Buggy, Law, Marco & Kidd

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watching the anime (Luffy and Nami rescued by Jinbe episode)

And Im like damn, Nami has some tig ol bitties..then I realized after seeing the size of Judge compared to Sanji's mom, that them titties are just proportional to the world of One Piece.

Everything is just bigger on the seas. Word to Reiju :wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Oda enjoying this taking his time

Probably saw how Naruto and bleach ended up being rushed towards its end and was like "nope not going out like that ":whew:
One piece and Oda will never go through what They went thru
OP is the biggest manga and has had the biggest impact on SJ than any other manga
Oda can take his time and do whatever he wants(tho he still has limits). Oda very likely has special privledges that even Kishi and Kubo did/does not have

Daps
One piece and Oda will never go through what They went thru
OP is the biggest manga and has had the biggest impact on SJ than any other manga
Oda can take his time and do whatever he wants(tho he still has limits). Oda very likely has special privledges that even Kishi and Kubo did/does not have