Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Am I bugging in assuming that hunger is weakening BM? She's getting skinny and taking damage now. I'm also wondering if it's hereditary and that's why Dogtooth ran off to eat the second the fight was over. It'd be interesting if the whole "knock her out with cake" which has been pressed so hard is a red herring...they've pushed it harder and harder lately.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Are you happy with Sanji not having any major fights after the timeskip? This arc is about him and he still hasn't had a fight. It's looking like he won't even have one.

You ignored the point I complained about in my post.
Yes I am okay with him not having a fight; fukk that simp.

Plus it looks like he will be the one defeat Big Mom with a cake. Usually it's Luffy who defeats the strongest character of the arc. So it's not like he won't get a win this arc.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes I am okay with him not having a fight; fukk that simp.

Plus it looks like he will be the one defeat Big Mom with a cake. Usually it's Luffy who defeats the strongest character of the arc. So it's not like he won't get a win this arc.

Man, I really hope it's not just the cake that defeats Big Mom. :scust:

I know Sanji is a cook and all, but he really needs a fight, and in general Yonko shouldn't be taking Ls to cakes no matter how good they are.

Daps
GTFOH with that blasphemy. One of Oda's greatest accomplishments is his ability to think ahead. The man has his fair share of conveniences and retcons but this is also a writer who drops clues and sets up events over 100 issues before they happen. We have been seeing hints of Sanji's past since his first appearance. Lola and Big Mom's vivre card were introduced like 400 issues ago. You can't talk shyt about Oda's long-term planning because the man is GOAT status on that part.
these recent chapters are kida lite, i really don't like how dressrosa ended up

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
these recent chapters are kida lite, i really don't like how dressrosa ended up

Honestly, I think Dressrosa was overall good but there was just too much bullshyt that could've been cut out (especially with the Dwarves that nobody cared about and the Strawhats just running around).

It started good and ended good, there was just way too much shyt in the middle that wasn't that interesting. If it was about 30 chapters shorter it'd be one of the GOAT arcs.

I've noticed that most arcs after the timeskip tend to drag in the middle, like Oda is just trying to fit an excessive amount of subplots in.

Daps
Honestly, I think Dressrosa was overall good but there was just too much bullshyt that could've been cut out (especially with the Dwarves that nobody cared about).

It started good and ended good, there was just way too much shyt in the middle that wasn't that interesting. If it was about 30 chapters shorter it'd be one of the GOAT arcs.

I've noticed that most arcs after the timeskip tend to drag in the middle, like Oda is just trying to fit an excessive amount of subplots in.
Pretty much this arc again. Started good now im getting bored w/all the shyt in between ( luffy running away when he gets tired then coming back, stealing clouds, brook making music, etc)

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Does anybody know where new world exists in comparison to grand line? Grandline is on one side of the world, and the new world is on the other?

main-qimg-919378af3a679cbc61e3330e7f22a1f8-c

b6PbhsQ.png