Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Your thinking of the wrong person. That's Kanjuro a samurai who is using a DF

Raizou is the Ninja who will be debuting ninjutsu in the series.

And very likely Luffy still has tricks up his sleeve if not he is getting stronger fighting Katakuri that he won't have to learn from anyone.

Plus Luffy ain't the martial artist of the crew that's Sanji(and soon Jimbei). So they will be learning those moves

Luffy's fighting style is getting boring. I don't want the same one trick pony haki punch moves that shyt is wack. Get some real combat moves not that pressurized rubber power punch nonsense. He was talking all that good shyt against big mom during the fishermen arc now he's running away from her son because his haki is not enough :beli:

But has jimbei and law officially joined :skip: the crew

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Luffy isn't there to fight. It was supposed to be an infiltration mission to rescue Sanji. I was hoping for him to be close to death then his fleet shows up to clash with big mom but that's unlikely now.

For new moves Luffy always learned from his opponents and came up with new ideas while he fought them.

He thought up Gear 2 while getting his ass kicked by Lucci and he's going to learn how to awaken his power from getting his ass kicked by Katakuri.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You guys don't think that shanks is involved in the underworld somehow or something shady? I just find it eerie that the remaining yonkou either have nefarious connections within the underworld ( big mom, kaido) or has used underhanded tactics to make themselves stronger (Blackbeard )

What makes shanks so powerful though . Everything about that guy is a mystery.....he dosent seem to have a devil fruit power compared to the other emperor's ( he jumped in the water to save Luffy) but I could be wrong.....maybe he could control gravity (I.e. push water away from himself so he could move around freely in large bodies of water :jbhmm:?)
Haki, Katakuri has shown haki has a whole other branches of abilities as u learn to master them.

Shanks probably has mastery of all 3 colors
Luffy's fighting style is getting boring. I don't want the same one trick pony haki punch moves that shyt is wack. Get some real combat moves not that pressurized rubber power punch nonsense. He was talking all that good shyt against big mom during the fishermen arc now he's running away from her son because his haki is not enough :beli:

But has jimbei and law officially joined :skip: the crew
Luffy is far from one trick pony his attacks especially now have different aspects to them. Especially ones like Red Hawk, elephant gun and others

What is "real combat moves"? What u want him to fire a Kamehameha or something?:heh:

Only jimbei is joining

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

Strawhats coming through in the clutch.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:

did not like this chapter whatsoever 1/5.

This arc is dragging on and has been a big let down. Sanji still hasn't had his post timeskip moment yet. Vergo punked him in the punk hazard arc and he was MIA for the dressrosa fight. This was supposed to be his moment and he hasn't done shyt :hhh:

He has to take down a sweet commander to earn some respect :manny:

Zoro better tear shyt up in the Wano arc. If he pulls a Sanji I'll stop reading this shyt.

If you guys are looking for instant gratification you should go read another manga. The arc is almost over. All that is left is for the cake to get delivered and Luffy to body Dogtooth.

Daps
Does anybody know where new world exists in comparison to grand line? Grandline is on one side of the world, and the new world is on the other?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Don't understand why people complaining that the straw hats are landing hits on Big Mom, she is facing opponents whose strengths line up perfectly to fight her. Brook is the Soul King and has shown that he can damage Big Moms strongest homies, Nami can control lightning which neutralizes Zeus effectiveness and Brook is straight up immune to him, Jinbei is a tough fight at sea especially for a devil fruit user and they haven't even used the point that she is now riding on a ball of fire......... and fighting a fishman.

Its like when Luffy fought Enel.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Zoro better tear shyt up in the Wano arc. If he pulls a Sanji I'll stop reading this shyt.
Relax breh Zoro should get plenty of shine in wano. Too many swordsman for him to beat down.

Sanji hasn't done a damn thing tho. I'm sure the cake will knock out big mom but he hasn't done anything battle wise

Light

Pro
Daps
If you guys are looking for instant gratification you should go read another manga. The arc is almost over. All that is left is for the cake to get delivered and Luffy to body Dogtooth.

I'm looking for one good arc without the constant use of plot convenience. The sense of danger with the strawhats is never there because we know Oda is going to conveniently write it so they get away with no repercussions. For example the fight with Katakuri and the fact that Luffy found Brulee, and also how kata said he wouldn't underestimate Luffy , but does exactly that. This arc just shows me that Oda has no clue or vision arc to arc besides the ending. he goes into an arc and then jumps between scenes focusing on unimportant shyt, and offscreeing what we really want to see. how many fukking chapters has big mom been chasing them with no progress? the new world has been the equivalent of Naruto Shippuden so far.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm looking for one good arc without the constant use of plot convenience. The sense of danger with the strawhats is never there because we know Oda is going to conveniently write it so they get away with no repercussions. For example the fight with Katakuri and the fact that Luffy found Brulee, and also how kata said he wouldn't underestimate Luffy , but does exactly that. This arc just shows me that Oda has no clue or vision arc to arc besides the ending. he goes into an arc and then jumps between scenes focusing on unimportant shyt, and offscreeing what we really want to see. how many fukking chapters has big mom been chasing them with no progress? the new world has been the equivalent of Naruto Shippuden so far.

The danger with the Straw Hats isn't there because they are the main characters and they all have specific life goals that pushed them to join, for example Nami wants to chart the entire sea, Sanji wants to find All Blue, etc... None of the members with explicit goals like that are going to die. Jinbei doesn't have one of those so he may not make it to the end but the others are a sure bet. And there is always going to be plot help because the crew isn't just overpoweringly strong, they all have gimmicks that can turn a fight but outside of Luffy and Zoro none of them are straight up beast status.

And remember this is a comic made for the 11 year old demographic.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

Are you happy with Sanji not having any major fights after the timeskip? This arc is about him and he still hasn't had a fight. It's looking like he won't even have one.

You ignored the point I complained about in my post.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
GTFOH with that blasphemy. One of Oda's greatest accomplishments is his ability to think ahead. The man has his fair share of conveniences and retcons but this is also a writer who drops clues and sets up events over 100 issues before they happen. We have been seeing hints of Sanji's past since his first appearance. Lola and Big Mom's vivre card were introduced like 400 issues ago. You can't talk shyt about Oda's long-term planning because the man is GOAT status on that part.