Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
I just realized that they might introduce ninjutsu in wano:whoo:. I'm not sure which arc it was this ninja dude I forgot the name drew a bird on the wall and it came to life from a hand seal. I think they used it to escape some factory . I think it was the zou arc

Luffy BETTER learn some new martial arts techniques or something

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah, Shanks is the gatekeeper to Raftel. Remember he already went there with Roger, Rayleigh and Buggy, plus he inherited Roger's strawhat. I think he became a Yonkou for the sole purpose of being the last stand against any pirate wishing to travel to Raftel. He might be friends with Luffy but he's going to fight him to hell to make Luffy prove that he's worthy of the title Pirate King.

this def makes sense especially when u factor in his sword(Gryphon)

Which supposedly has a meaning of protecting something.

Question is will BB be dealt with before then or will he come in similar to Marineford. And intervene in the SH-Shank pirate feud

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just realized that they might introduce ninjutsu in wano:whoo:. I'm not sure which arc it was this ninja dude I forgot the name drew a bird on the wall and it came to life from a hand seal. I think they used it to escape some factory . I think it was the zou arc

Luffy BETTER learn some new martial arts techniques or something
Your thinking of the wrong person. That's Kanjuro a samurai who is using a DF

Raizou is the Ninja who will be debuting ninjutsu in the series.

And very likely Luffy still has tricks up his sleeve if not he is getting stronger fighting Katakuri that he won't have to learn from anyone.

Plus Luffy ain't the martial artist of the crew that's Sanji(and soon Jimbei). So they will be learning those moves

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nami got her a slave:leon:

Something tells me he's gonna be a permanent servent. And if so how is she gonna control him

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Brook has really stepped it up this arc, he legit now. Nami might end up with the largest upgrade after this arc if she finds a way to keep Zeus. Not only would her offense increase but her run the hell away game with Usopp would be next level.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
she still has the vivre card with big mums soul so she can control him with that
That's true

I also think that the magic wand will also help in this.

I feel that wand is the ultimate piece to control any type weather.

Either way.

The addition of Zeus to Nami's arsenal makes for a interesting powerup

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
This arc is dragging on and has been a big let down. Sanji still hasn't had his post timeskip moment yet. Vergo punked him in the punk hazard arc and he was MIA for the dressrosa fight. This was supposed to be his moment and he hasn't done shyt :hhh:

He has to take down a sweet commander to earn some respect :manny:

Zoro better tear shyt up in the Wano arc. If he pulls a Sanji I'll stop reading this shyt.

Daps
this def makes sense especially when u factor in his sword(Gryphon)

Which supposedly has a meaning of protecting something.

Question is will BB be dealt with before then or will he come in similar to Marineford. And intervene in the SH-Shank pirate feud

You guys don't think that shanks is involved in the underworld somehow or something shady? I just find it eerie that the remaining yonkou either have nefarious connections within the underworld ( big mom, kaido) or has used underhanded tactics to make themselves stronger (Blackbeard )

What makes shanks so powerful though . Everything about that guy is a mystery.....he dosent seem to have a devil fruit power compared to the other emperor's ( he jumped in the water to save Luffy) but I could be wrong.....maybe he could control gravity (I.e. push water away from himself so he could move around freely in large bodies of water :jbhmm:?)