Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Honestly kinda dissappointed that Big Mom turns out to just be some dumb childlike brute. I do like her design tho :ld:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Any yonkou would trash Doflamingo effortlessly. Katakuri would beat Doffy without question. However, Cracker though? :patrice:

Doflamingo showed the speed and versatility to beat Cracker. Honestly, it could go either way. :huhldup:
stop cracker wld beat doffy are u drunk, his armament haki>>doffy's and with an endless supply of biscuit soldiers how can doffy even touch dude. note cracker unlike doffy actually managed to hurt g4 luffy and pierce him sum doffy cldn't even do. nikkas sleep on my guy

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
nah Katakuri is washing doflamingo

Doflamingo fan boys :scust:

Cracker and Katakuri would wash him with no effort
Any yonkou would trash Doflamingo effortlessly. Katakuri would beat Doffy without question. However, Cracker though? :patrice:

Doflamingo showed the speed and versatility to beat Cracker. Honestly, it could go either way. :huhldup:

First of all, I said "probably could" depending on who he faced. When looking at Big Mom's crew, he's closer to Katakuri's level rather than say Cracker.

Because I think a lot of people here are forgetting about Doflamingo's versatility in battle. The guy had probably the widest use of any Devil Fruit ability ever. Dude could use his strings to fly through the air, inject people with them to control them, make clones of himself, stitch his wounds up mid-battle and on top of all lock people in the Birdcage. Plus by the time Luffy went into Gear 4, Doffy was already hurting from Law's Gamma Knife, and Luffy still couldn't defeat Doffy within his time limit, needing time to recover to activate Gear 4 again. A fresh Doflamingo would beat Cracker and most of Big Mom's other troops one-on-one, a guy like Katakuri would beat him but I think you're underestimating Doflamingo if you think he would get squashed.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Doflamingo may not be Yonko level, but he's still a beast so the shade needs to stop. :ufdup:

It basically took everybody on Dressrosa to beat him.

He wouldn't beat Katakuri but I'm pretty sure he'd beat Cracker's cheap tactics using ass.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
stop cracker wld beat doffy are u drunk, his armament haki>>doffy's and with an endless supply of biscuit soldiers how can doffy even touch dude. note cracker unlike doffy actually managed to hurt g4 luffy and pierce him sum doffy cldn't even do. nikkas sleep on my guy

Doflamingo's awakening and ability to fight aerially helps him greatly against Cracker. He can just turn his biscuit soldiers (an inanimate object) into strings, totally negating Cracker's defense. I see Doffy having an edge here.

First of all, I said "probably could" depending on who he faced. When looking at Big Mom's crew, he's closer to Katakuri's level rather than say Cracker.

Because I think a lot of people here are forgetting about Doflamingo's versatility in battle. The guy had probably the widest use of any Devil Fruit ability ever. Dude could use his strings to fly through the air, inject people with them to control them, make clones of himself, stitch his wounds up mid-battle and on top of all lock people in the Birdcage. Plus by the time Luffy went into Gear 4, Doffy was already hurting from Law's Gamma Knife, and Luffy still couldn't defeat Doffy within his time limit, needing time to recover to activate Gear 4 again. A fresh Doflamingo would beat Cracker and most of Big Mom's other troops one-on-one, a guy like Katakuri would beat him but I think you're underestimating Doflamingo if you think he would get squashed.

Look, I agree that people are underrating Doflamingo and his versatility as a fighter. However, a yonkou or an admiral would drum him easily. Doffy is closer to Katakuri based on strength, power, and versatility than Cracker; but, at the same time Dogtooth beats him with little fear.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Doflamingo's awakening and ability to fight aerially helps him greatly against Cracker. He can just turn his biscuit soldiers (an inanimate object) into strings, totally negating Cracker's defense. I see Doffy having an edge here.

Look, I agree that people are underrating Doflamingo and his versatility as a fighter. However, a yonkou or an admiral would drum him easily. Doffy is closer to Katakuri based on strength, power, and versatility than Cracker; but, at the same time Dogtooth beats him with little fear.

Fujitora couldn't really do shyt to Doffy's Birdcage though. In fact, we haven't seen anyone be capable of actually cutting Doffy's strings. Katakuri or Cracker might be able to (Cracker could puncture G4 Luffy's skin too after all) but again, folks really underestimate how fukking powerful Doflamingo was. Dude was doing Birdcage, Parasite and Black Knight at the same time while fighting Luffy and Law without breaking a sweat. If the guy hadn't been a Shichibukai he would've been one of the Yonkou's top commanders.

4X3yTXW.png

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Fujitora couldn't really do shyt to Doffy's Birdcage though. In fact, we haven't seen anyone be capable of actually cutting Doffy's strings. Katakuri or Cracker might be able to (Cracker could puncture G4 Luffy's skin too after all) but again, folks really underestimate how fukking powerful Doflamingo was. Dude was doing Birdcage, Parasite and Black Knight at the same time while fighting Luffy and Law without breaking a sweat. If the guy hadn't been a Shichibukai he would've been one of the Yonkou's top commanders.
4X3yTXW.png

I agree that he would have been a yonkou top commander, top 2 or 3 depending on the crew. However, Big Mom and Whitebeard proves that the gap between the yonkou and their commanders is large. Whitrebeard would have shyt on all his commanders, with ease.

Birdcage is a strong technique but Doffy is still in the cage though. 1-on-1 Fujitora would destroy him; similarly, Doflamingo knew Kuzan would have done the same if he did not walk away.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
no doffy's awakening can't work on biscuit soliders (who if we are being honest are crackers form of awakening) thats dumb, ok the dude can fly via clouds, g4 can fly too so how does that help? cracker still has arnament haki without his soldiers' defense, which is greater than doffy's so how does doffy hurt him badly?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

nikka was broken due to the need to make a big bad guy for protagonist to defeat.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
no doffy's awakening can't work on biscuit soliders (who if we are being honest are crackers form of awakening) thats dumb, ok the dude can fly via clouds, g4 can fly too so how does that help? cracker still has arnament haki without his soldiers' defense, which is greater than doffy's so how does doffy hurt him badly?

How do you know his awakening cannot effect Cracker's biscuit soldiers? It affects everything that's inorganic. The biscuit soldiers being Cracker's form of awakening is hard to be sure of since awakening still needs further explanation. I think the biscuit soldiers are just his regular devil fruit function.

People say Cracker's CoA is stronger than Doflamingo's because he cut G4 Luffy but he did catch Luffy off guard. The second Luffy saw his attack coming, he was as ineffective as Doflamingo. Even worse,Cracker was downed after on hit. Doffy took an absurd amount damage from gamma and G4 Luffy before going down.

Light

Pro
Daps
How do you know his awakening cannot effect Cracker's biscuit soldiers? It affects everything that's inorganic. The biscuit soldiers being Cracker's form of awakening is hard to be sure of since awakening still needs further explanation. I think the biscuit soldiers are just his regular devil fruit function.

People say Cracker's CoA is stronger than Doflamingo's because he cut G4 Luffy but he did catch Luffy off guard. The second Luffy saw his attack coming, he was as ineffective as Doflamingo. Even worse,Cracker was downed after on hit. Doffy took an absurd amount damage from gamma and G4 Luffy before going down.

Doflamingo's CoA was rendered useless by Luffy once he went G4. He tried to block the G4 attack by coating his arm in armament, but it did nothing to weaken the blow from Luffy that sent him flying halfway across the island. He then proceeded to use his "awakening" to attack Luffy, which was futile because it did no damage to Luffy. Cracker went down after one hit, but his biscuit soldiers were able to sustain multiple hits from G4 Luffy, and it wasn't until his DF was negated that allowed Luffy to finish him off. We haven't seen anything from Doflamingo that is comparable to a G4 attack.

Luffy received help vs both doflamingo and cracker so the gamma knife argument doesn't really work.

Daps

I think doffy is really actually worth 1 billion berries tbh:mjgrin:

I need Luffy to learn some new moves, cause all this haki punching ain't cutting it. I wanna give doffy a rematch to give Luffy hands cause that fight didn't seem all that fait it was Luffy and his allies versus Doffy by himself :gucci:

Can't Luffy learn how to use a sword, flick jellybeans like a pistol like Kat, make a slingshot out his hand?...etc :francis:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Am I the only one that thinks Shanks has some more sinister motives....I mean he is one of the four emperors and 2 of them participated in the illegal underground drug/slave trade, blackbeard is power hungry snake ( with superhuman strength) who literally went to impel down to take the most depraved killers from the world's most dangerous prison to join his crew, and then we have shanks. I honestly think Shanks is going to be like Aizen from bleach:mjgrin:. A mastermind behind the events that lead luffy to become a great pirate but at the end reveals his true nature as an evil genius bent on world domination and actually the person who was controlling blackbeard from the shadows:lolbron:

And why didn't Donflamingo become one of the four emperors he was just at strong, and could use "awakening":yeshrug:. Makes no sense to me.

He actually explained it in Dressrossa arc.. being a shikibukai came with better benefits for him to commit his atrocities

Daps
He actually explained it in Dressrossa arc.. being a shikibukai came with better benefits for him to commit his atrocities

Marines and world government dont touch yonkou either because they have the power to wage significant damage to them though. Yonkou is that status saying you're unfukkwittable regardless it's more of a status symbol than protection so I could see why doffy didn't want it because people could come at his head. I just wish dodgy had more ambition to riae to the top, his devil fruit is one of the beats ive seen. I think doffy is low tier yonkou status. I mean he put a whole bird cage on an island. If he had a stronger crew around him :manny:

Oh well to late now:lolbron:.

Luffy better give Kat the beats cause that last fight with doffy was some bullshyt and I don't even like doffy but doffy forsue leaving a stain on Kat is isn't beating him .
:mjlol:. Hes 10x smarter and more calculating than doffy so the fight would npt be dragged out and he would have figured out how kat's observation haki works