Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
I don't think so...making Shanks evil seems like it would come off as cheesy, but then again if anybody could make it work it's Oda. :yeshrug:

Doffy is strong but not quite on Emperor level. Dude basically admitted he was scared of Kaido.
It took luffy everything in his power to beat him. He even had to take a 10 min break, while other pirates sacrificed themselves to save him time :yeshrug:

Daps
Doflamingo yonkou level:laff::laff:

Awakening isn't something special, I'm sure all the top tier are capable of it. Doflamingo would struggle to beat the third commander in a Yonkou crew, so I don't see how he could be a yonkou.
I mean doflamingo vs blackbeard whose winnin

Daps
Blackbeard is stomping doflamingo and his crew with low difficulty
Am I the only one that thinks doflamingo can be a yonkou. I mean he really did take over an entire kingdom, and I don't think he fought at his true power

Light

Pro
Daps
Am I the only one that thinks doflamingo can be a yonkou. I mean he really did take over an entire kingdom, and I don't think he fought at his true power

crocodile almost did the same thing in alabasta. doflamingo just had ties all throughout the new world and the title of schibukia meant the Marines couldn't harm him.

being a Yonkou doesn't just mean having terrority, you also need to have the power to hold those terrorties. doflamingo had the influence but no power, and his crew was straight garbage.

Daps
crocodile almost did the same thing in alabasta. doflamingo just had ties all throughout the new world and the title of schibukia meant the Marines couldn't harm him.

being a Yonkou doesn't just mean having terrority, you also need to have the power to hold those terrorties. doflamingo had the influence but no power, and his crew was straight garbage.
his crew wasn't as great as i thought, but pika carried them:mjlol:. A walking city :francis:.

I wonder what territory shanks owns :dwillhuh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Am I the only one that thinks Shanks has some more sinister motives....I mean he is one of the four emperors and 2 of them participated in the illegal underground drug/slave trade, blackbeard is power hungry snake ( with superhuman strength) who literally went to impel down to take the most depraved killers from the world's most dangerous prison to join his crew, and then we have shanks. I honestly think Shanks is going to be like Aizen from bleach:mjgrin:. A mastermind behind the events that lead luffy to become a great pirate but at the end reveals his true nature as an evil genius bent on world domination and actually the person who was controlling blackbeard from the shadows:lolbron:

And why didn't Donflamingo become one of the four emperors he was just at strong, and could use "awakening":yeshrug:. Makes no sense to me.

Nah, Shanks is the gatekeeper to Raftel. Remember he already went there with Roger, Rayleigh and Buggy, plus he inherited Roger's strawhat. I think he became a Yonkou for the sole purpose of being the last stand against any pirate wishing to travel to Raftel. He might be friends with Luffy but he's going to fight him to hell to make Luffy prove that he's worthy of the title Pirate King.

And regarding Doflamingo, his power levels seem more on par with Katakuri, meaning that he probably could beat a Yonkou's top commander but still come up short against a Yonkou.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Nah, Shanks is the gatekeeper to Raftel. Remember he already went there with Roger, Rayleigh and Buggy, plus he inherited Roger's strawhat. I think he became a Yonkou for the sole purpose of being the last stand against any pirate wishing to travel to Raftel. He might be friends with Luffy but he's going to fight him to hell to make Luffy prove that he's worthy of the title Pirate King.

And regarding Doflamingo, his power levels seem more on par with Katakuri, meaning that he probably could beat a Yonkou's top commander but still come up short against a Yonkou.

nah Katakuri is washing doflamingo

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Any yonkou would trash Doflamingo effortlessly. Katakuri would beat Doffy without question. However, Cracker though? :patrice:

Doflamingo showed the speed and versatility to beat Cracker. Honestly, it could go either way. :huhldup:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Any yonkou would trash Doflamingo effortlessly. Katakuri would beat Doffy without question. However, Cracker though? :patrice:

Doflamingo showed the speed and versatility to beat Cracker. Honestly, it could go either way. :huhldup:
Katakuri edges him out because of his foresight. No way Doff getting beat by one trick Cracker:manny:

Light

Pro
Daps
Katakuri edges him out because of his foresight. No way Doff getting beat by one trick Cracker:manny:

:russ:

katakuri is superior in every facet. he has better observation, awakening, durability, and armament. doflamingo was getting outclassed once Luffy went g4 it wasn't even close. we've already seen Luffy go g4 against cracker and katakuri, and they both fared better than doflamingo.

I'm legit serious when I say that katakuri would beat the whole doflamingo crew by himself.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:russ:

katakuri is superior in every facet. he has better observation, awakening, durability, and armament. doflamingo was getting outclassed once Luffy went g4 it wasn't even close. we've already seen Luffy go g4 against cracker and katakuri, and they both fared better than doflamingo.

I'm legit serious when I say that katakuri would beat the whole doflamingo crew by himself.
Holy shyt:dead: