Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Native homeland to Samurais.
An island The Marines don’t go near.
Stomping ground for Kaido - Yonko and Strongest Creature
An arc that has at least 7 of the 11 Supernovas. = HYPE
Samurai centric arc which means swordsmen piff i.e swordsmen styles/schools (Kinemmon) Foxfire, (Shillew) Of The Rain, (Jigoro) Of Wind, (Vista) Flowersword, cursed blades, legit swordsmen. Plus Zoro has their hero and former WSM ‘stolen’ sword. Making him enemy no.1 = HYPE
Island Ace visited and made Oars his hat. WB Pirates making comeback
Basically the place Oda (op creator) has been saying for years he is excited to draw. = HYPE
:ooh::ooh: zoro's bpunty might go up, could learn some new techniques:ohlawd:

i didn't know the supernovas are there already, since when?:lupe:

who was the samurai that the strawhats freed from donflamingo? is he comming w/ em:ld:?

how did zoro steal the sword again? :whew: oars?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

who was the samurai that the strawhats freed from donflamingo? is he comming w/ em:ld:?

The samurai are all from Wano, and they're supposed to be meeting up with the Strawhats there after this arc.

Remember that kid Momonosuke? He's the son of the former ruler of Wano (who was named Oden).

Basically, the Wano Shogun (who hasn't been shown yet) teamed up with Kaido to overthrow and kill Momonoskue's dad, and take over Wano. The Samurai were basically assigned to take care of Momo and get him out of there before Kaido got him. Once this arc is over, the Strawhats are going to help them take back Wano from Kaido. They're also supposedly going to try to get Marco to help.

Daps
The samurai are all from Wano, and they're supposed to be meeting up with the Strawhats there after this arc.

Remember that kid Momonosuke? He's the son of the former ruler of Wano (who was named Oden).

Basically, the Wano Shogun (who hasn't been shown yet) teamed up with Kaido to overthrow and kill Momonoskue's dad, and take over Wano. The Samurai were basically assigned to take care of Momo and get him out of there before Kaido got him. Once this arc is over, the Strawhats are going to help them take back Wano from Kaido. They're also supposedly going to try to get Marco to help.

might be a better arc than this current one but we'll see how this pans out. this is kinda piff not gonna lie:ehh:, but if this next one tops sky island, cp9, and thriller bark:wow::blessed:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
As far as the supernovas in Wano, I think once Luffy gets there it'll be Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid (:flabbynsick:), Drake, and Dj long arms. I guessing Killer will be there since he would habe been captured with Kid.

I am guessing it'll take a combination or even all of them to beat Kaido.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Wano isnt samurai centric focused nor is it solely samurai themed

It's One Piece's Japan

It's gonna have ninjas, daimyos , samurais, etc other Japan lore.

So imagine series like Naruto's world but compressed down to one country.(except less Ninja focused)

Plus it's a country that has link to some overarching plots.

And a Yonkou owns it and rules the country and it's regions with The Shogun

And Zoro got the sword by beating Ryuma in TB

Last edited:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps

Zoro has been scheming on getting a fire sword since pre TS. This might be it.

Kaido was introduced dropping in on Kidd, Apoo, Hawkins, Killer. Last we saw of them Apoo is his errand boy, Kidd is imprisoned and Hawkins/Killer MIA. X Drake is part of Kaido’s crew. Law, Zoro were heading there. Luffy is coming next.

Pretty much. Kaido and The Shogun (Wano King) murked a daimyo (bald headed dragon kid’s dad). Those samurai fled and linked up with some allies who joined Luffy and they are going there to fight him.

Gecko Moriah (who in the past fought Kaido & lost) stole Ryuuma’s body and his sword. In Thriller Bark Zoro beat zombie Ryuuma and he gave him the sword.

Daps
Am I the only one that thinks Shanks has some more sinister motives....I mean he is one of the four emperors and 2 of them participated in the illegal underground drug/slave trade, blackbeard is power hungry snake ( with superhuman strength) who literally went to impel down to take the most depraved killers from the world's most dangerous prison to join his crew, and then we have shanks. I honestly think Shanks is going to be like Aizen from bleach:mjgrin:. A mastermind behind the events that lead luffy to become a great pirate but at the end reveals his true nature as an evil genius bent on world domination and actually the person who was controlling blackbeard from the shadows:lolbron:

And why didn't Donflamingo become one of the four emperors he was just at strong, and could use "awakening":yeshrug:. Makes no sense to me.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Am I the only one that thinks Shanks has some more sinister motives....I mean he is one of the four emperors and 2 of them participated in the illegal underground drug/slave trade, blackbeard is power hungry snake ( with superhuman strength) who literally went to impel down to take the most depraved killers from the world's most dangerous prison to join his crew, and then we have shanks. I honestly think Shanks is going to be like Aizen from bleach:mjgrin:. A mastermind behind the events that lead luffy to become a great pirate but at the end reveals his true nature as an evil genius bent on world domination and actually the person who was controlling blackbeard from the shadows:lolbron:

And why didn't Donflamingo become one of the four emperors he was just at strong, and could use "awakening":yeshrug:. Makes no sense to me.

I don't think so...making Shanks evil seems like it would come off as cheesy, but then again if anybody could make it work it's Oda. :yeshrug:

Doffy is strong but not quite on Emperor level. Dude basically admitted he was scared of Kaido.

Light

Pro
Daps

Doflamingo yonkou level:laff::laff:

Awakening isn't something special, I'm sure all the top tier are capable of it. Doflamingo would struggle to beat the third commander in a Yonkou crew, so I don't see how he could be a yonkou.