Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So my guess is that Katakuri will eventually catch up to Luffy while he is out there in public. Luffy gonna bruise him in front of everyone to increase his status. He can't beat two of the top commanders in Big Mom's crew and it not make waves. Sanji will probably show up with the cake to keep big mom from interfering and may also have to fight one of her kids.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So my guess is that Katakuri will eventually catch up to Luffy while he is out there in public. Luffy gonna bruise him in front of everyone to increase his status. He can't beat two of the top commanders in Big Mom's crew and it not make waves. Sanji will probably show up with the cake to keep big mom from interfering and may also have to fight one of her kids.
Katakuri can't leave the MW without Brule'. So I think the match will end in there and not in public.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

THIS

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some more news, apparently there's a huge chapter coming out in the next month or so.

No idea what's going to happen, but apparently Oda just drew the storyboard recently, and one of his editors pretty much had to stop in his tracks to ask Oda about it when he was in the middle of talking about something else.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
y
He ain't picking up shyt lol as long as he has ideas that he wants to put in the story the shyt will keep getting stretched out.
yep and One piece as a universe works perfectly to where any idea will fit right in:yeshrug:

if Oda wants to make a arc or put something in a arc based on X theme and Y conceptor whatever, he can, with nothing stopping him,

One of the perks of having an adventure series espescially one that is built and constructed like One piece, you can insert anything in this series. hence Odas constant expansion of the story.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Some more news, apparently there's a huge chapter coming out in the next month or so.

No idea what's going to happen, but apparently Oda just drew the storyboard recently, and one of his editors pretty much had to stop in his tracks to ask Oda about it when he was in the middle of talking about something else.
whats the chapter gon be about?
Man we ain't never seeing the end of one piece :russ:
I was expecting this, WCI was going to pour into 2018 along with Reverie attached after it, Wano was obviously not gon show until 2018 and not even beginning 2018 but rather fall or winter of 2018