Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Light

Pro
Daps
This is a One Piece trademark though. Luffy is able to move ahead in the world because he always improves on his ability while his opponents remain "stuck" in place because they got comfy and relied on one ability. Crocodile relied so much on the Logia's natural advantage that he had no counter once someone surpassed his ability, Hody Jones would pop roids like crazy because all he believed in was raw strength, Bellamy got armament haki but still relied on a move (Spring Hopper) that didn't touch Luffy two years ago. Luffy (and Nami) in the end beat Cracker because dude got too comfy relying on his biscuit soldiers that his stamina couldn't hold out. Dogtooth is about to get clapped up because he relied on his superior Observation haki too much and didn't hone/maintain his other skills as well.

I agree to an extent. It's a combination of that, and the fact that so many of Luffy's opponents underestimated him which led to their downfall. The difference between them and Katakuri is that he won't underestimate Luffy. He's shown superiority in not just COO, but also COA, and he has better mastery over his devil fruit. Honestly don't see any reasonable explanation for Luffy winning this fight unless it's an ass-pull. He sort of implied this chapter that gear 5th isn't going to happen, and awakening occuring mid-fight would also be bullshyt.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
lmao are u serious ur calling doffy's fodder subordinates a actual helping assist or something, they was bums.

So Luffy's help ain't fodder? :stopitslime:

doffynot need anyone to fukk up luffy and law or luffy alone. while g4 is slightly better than doffy that time weakness evens things out and his expeirence and awakening gives him the edge.

No nikka...G4 Luffy > Doflamingo...full stop

crackerd to cut through a g4 arnament haki luffy that's impressive, his cracker goons cld tango with g4 luffy, his arnament was better and luffy wld run and hide after so the fight wld repeat itself without cracker getting a chance to fukk up luffy. the fight was even luffy had nothing for cracker until nami helped him so what are u saying?
I'm saying G4 Luffy knocked Cracker out the game with one move. G4 Luffy has been the STRONGEST and fastest fighter in each fight, and the difference between a win and a loss was strategy.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Oda senpai man.....incredible. Katakuri just looking into the future and transforming his body to avoid attacks while at the same time confounding his opponents is nothing short of genius.

Anyway, Sanji and Brulee are basically foreshadowing Luffy's inevitable victory....have no idea how he's going to pull it off. He's probably going to fluster Katakuri somehow, only way he's going to get a hit off.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think Luffy will discover that he is going to have to move faster than Dogtooth's observation haki. Either that or Dogtooth will get called away have to help steer Big Mom to the meet up point.

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Got tired following since the old days....Akainu should've killed Luffy by now, especially since he's Luffy but good...Luffy being a pirate and all...I love how fans always forget that Luffy sailing the seas as a proud pirate is still breaking the law of the world they're in. Shanks is still GOAT, besides that I give fukkall anymore about the series.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Got tired following since the old days....Akainu should've killed Luffy by now, especially since he's Luffy but good...Luffy being a pirate and all...I love how fans always forget that Luffy sailing the seas as a proud pirate is still breaking the law of the world they're in. Shanks is still GOAT, besides that I give fukkall anymore about the series.

negged....oh wait no point :camby:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Luffy-is-the-man-Who-will-become-the-Pirate-King.jpg

I need Franky and Law to show that loyalty too

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Read manga about pirates and complain about the premise brehs :dahell: