Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
whats the chapter gon be about?

No idea.

All we know is that seeing the storyboard of it made one of Oda's editors pause the convo and fanboy out about it, and considering the timing it's probably something that'll happen at the end of this arc. Direct translation of the interview comment-

Sugita witnessed a rough storyboard in the near future which Oda has just drawn/written. It was so awesome that he suddenly told Oda via messaging app that the storyboard is great despite Oda talking about another topic. Sugita reveals the chapter will be released in Shonen Jump in "several weeks". Before the live streaming, Naito warned Sugita not to spill the beans about this chapter.

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
No idea.

All we know is that seeing the storyboard of it made one of Oda's editors pause the convo and fanboy out about it, and considering the timing it's probably something that'll happen at the end of this arc.
Luffy awakens :blessed:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Don't the mink tribe become stronger during a full moon? I think something like that was mentioned when they fought Jack.

Edit: How does Big Mom survive this? Luffy about to body two of her top commanders, they got a copy of the glyph, her home is ruined, they stopped the Germa plot. Her rep is probably ruined now. She can't keep her yonkou status can she? I would think she is out of the game at this point. I know she has a million kids but they aren't on the level of Dogtooth and Cracker.

Last edited:

Light

Pro
Daps
Luffy already lost the fight the moment he ran away. Katakuri being stuck in the mirror world while Luffy gets to strategize his next move, and train his COO is not fair at all.