Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Luffy already lost the fight the moment he ran away. Katakuri being stuck in the mirror world while Luffy gets to strategize his next move, and train his COO is not fair at all.
Da hell are you talking about? Luffy didn't run away, he just switched his tactic to defense to prepare for his next offense.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dogtooth really a G out here loooool, mans had Young PK running for his life :wow:

I think Sanji is gonna fight the oven dude, its kinda obv

i can def see Luffy eating the cake before BM gets to :mjlol:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Rayleigh seems to have an aura around his hand on the last page, is that haki too :ohhh:

Light

Pro
Daps
They are pirates fam. They don't fight fair.

This is was suppose to be a one vs one with no distractions hence why Luffy took him into the mirror world and broke the mirrors that would let him escape. just pointing out how it's bullshyt plot that stalled this fight.

Da hell are you talking about? Luffy didn't run away, he just switched his tactic to defense to prepare for his next offense.

he ran away to replenish his haki. similar thing happened against doflamingo, the only difference being that katakuri can't chase after Luffy since he's stuck in the mirror world.

Luffy has lost fights before it’s not that serious

I have no stake in this fight. don't care if luffy wins or loses.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anyone else want Carrot to join the Straw Hat Crew?

Yes actually, I think she's a perfect fit.

We already needed another female aside from Nami/Robin, and it's nice to have a female character that's actually a physical fighter instead of just having a support role like Nami. So yeah, I'm hoping she joins. Just need to get some more backstory on her and figure out what her dream/goal is.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else want Carrot to join the Straw Hat Crew?
I'd rather her be a part of the fleet but not the main crew.

She adds nothing to the core group personality or ability wise. Doesnt even have a crew role they can assign her. Just a female chopper with electric powers that every character with a name can tank. Make her fleet leader for the strawhats mink divison.

Coolest thing about Dressrosa was the idea that characters can become SHs without explicitly joining the crew

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
If carrot do join

It's gonna be interesting to see a dynamic out of control beast duo between her and Monster Chopper

Edit: NVM just remembered Chopper can control it

But he probably has a form that he uses as a last resort that he can't control

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd rather her be a part of the fleet but not the main crew.

She adds nothing to the core group personality or ability wise. Doesnt even have a crew role they can assign her. Just a female chopper with electric powers that every character with a name can tank. Make her fleet leader for the strawhats mink divison.

Coolest thing about Dressrosa was the idea that characters can become SHs without explicitly joining the crew

Her combat abilities (especially her electric powers) are pretty interesting IMO. Plus it'd be nice for the crew to have a female that's a front-line fighter since both Nami and Robin are usually just support. :ld:

She obviously needs to get a backstory and some kind of goal, but I wouldn't really say she's just a female Chopper.