Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Zoro, God Usopp? Unless you mean specifically this trip then Soul Brother #1 and to a lesser extent simpji :ufdup:
nikka... We're talking about the help Luffy received to beat Doffy/Cracker. Why you bringing up Zorro and Usopp (who is fodder). Nami ain't fodder?

teacher

All Star
Daps
nikka... We're talking about the help Luffy received to beat Doffy/Cracker. Why you bringing up Zorro and Usopp (who is fodder). Nami ain't fodder?

Indirectly Usopp and Zorro helped luffy defeat Doffy and after what usopp accomplished he graduated from fodder IMO. After seeing what nami could do with Big Mom’s thundercloud I think :flabbynsick: might have to come off :patrice:, but prior to that yea she was fodder and fortunate to have the vivre card

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Indirectly Usopp and Zorro helped luffy defeat Doffy and after what usopp accomplished he graduated from fodder IMO. After seeing what nami could do with Big Mom’s thundercloud I think :flabbynsick: might have to come off :patrice:, but prior to that yea she was fodder and fortunate to have the vivre card
:stopitslime:

You a cherry picking mf

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Did not expect this fight to end up ok in front of big mom:ehh:

Big mom and Luffy share the cake to close this arc?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yo what the fukk was Brule doing just sitting in the corner :deadrose:

Katakuri stayed true to the legend. Back ain't touch the ground yet and he didn't lose the fight. Had Luffy running like he was in a busta ryhmes video

tumblr_oz72559UDg1rnoltyo1_400.gif

Big Mum still acting up :beli:

Break next week :mjcry:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Brulee just sitting there prolly thinking of new lies:russ:

Luffy ass just had to jump through a mirror that brought him to Nuts Island:francis:

The break is back:mjcry: