Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
this nikka Luffy could be on some green lantern shyt, making big as fist, rubber walls,etc

I remember someone said its possible some of these df users can be on some "Stan" shyt(something from Jojo bizzare adventure).

I dont know anythng about Jojo but i looked it up and they seem to be things that fight for people. which could be possible
You should read into it. The strategy the author puts into those fights will blow your fukkin mind. It can be hard to follow sometimes though

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should read into it. The strategy the author puts into those fights will blow your fukkin mind. It can be hard to follow sometimes though
Yeah that's one of the few series I'm checking for the anime only. So much easier to follow. The art in the manga be having me lost trying to wrap my mind around what they're actually doing with their stand abilities.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think major shyt gonna pop off everywhere outside the mirror world to help break Katakuri's concentration. I think that's one way to have Luffy take advantage. I can't think of anyway other way.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah. I have no intention of reading manga/watching anime other than OP and SnK/AoT

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Another cuphead luffy picture, this time it's with Cracker :mjlol:
MkOUhdkGEkvLkVocJir_Gb1sVdzsw-BotPfZVb21sTI.png

Light

Pro
Daps
Nah man. Doffy had the most through crew in OP I've seen so far before BM's crew showed up.

Got a dude that can literally punch you with an entire town, girl who can turn people into toys and have everyone forget about you, a haki using marine vice admiral, a roster full of multiple hittas many with strong DF abilities including a fighting fish fishman and Senor Pink the don. Not to mention having dudes like Ceasar on the payroll :whew:

Pica Doffy and Sugar alone can lock down a whole city.

Not that this had anything to do with your conversation:ehh:carry on

And yet everyone on his crew was straight trash besides Vergo. His top three commanders wouldn't even be the 5th strongest in a Yonko crew. Sugar devil fruit was way too broken, and thankfully she has no fighting capabilities or else she would be the world's strongest.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And yet everyone on his crew was straight trash besides Vergo. His top three commanders wouldn't even be the 5th strongest in a Yonko crew. Sugar devil fruit was way too broken, and thankfully she has no fighting capabilities or else she would be the world's strongest.
This is a One Piece trademark though. Luffy is able to move ahead in the world because he always improves on his ability while his opponents remain "stuck" in place because they got comfy and relied on one ability. Crocodile relied so much on the Logia's natural advantage that he had no counter once someone surpassed his ability, Hody Jones would pop roids like crazy because all he believed in was raw strength, Bellamy got armament haki but still relied on a move (Spring Hopper) that didn't touch Luffy two years ago. Luffy (and Nami) in the end beat Cracker because dude got too comfy relying on his biscuit soldiers that his stamina couldn't hold out. Dogtooth is about to get clapped up because he relied on his superior Observation haki too much and didn't hone/maintain his other skills as well.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This is a One Piece trademark though. Luffy is able to move ahead in the world because he always improves on his ability while his opponents remain "stuck" in place because they got comfy and relied on one ability. Crocodile relied so much on the Logia's natural advantage that he had no counter once someone surpassed his ability, Hody Jones would pop roids like crazy because all he believed in was raw strength, Bellamy got armament haki but still relied on a move (Spring Hopper) that didn't touch Luffy two years ago. Luffy (and Nami) in the end beat Cracker because dude got too comfy relying on his biscuit soldiers that his stamina couldn't hold out. Dogtooth is about to get clapped up because he relied on his superior Observation haki too much and didn't hone/maintain his other skills as well.

I agree with everything but this. Dogtooth seems like the real deal. He will ultimately lose to Luffy or at least come to a stalemate but it won't be because he did not maintain his skills.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I agree with everything but this. Dogtooth seems like the real deal. He will ultimately lose to Luffy or at least come to a stalemate but it won't be because he did not maintain his skills.
Luffy said it himself this issue, breh. Of course Dogtooth isn't a push over, but facing him at equal strength (Gear 4) his sole advantage is his elite observation haki. So this will be another fight where Luffy will gain upper hand because his opponent settled down in a fighting style that worked for him for years, but once Luffy finds his way past it by improvising and trying new things, Dogtooth won't be able to do the same to keep up with him.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I thought Luffy was able to land a hit was because Dogtooth lost his cool. I think Dogtooth has to be almost zen like for his predictive observation haki to work. He is a little frazzled now so he is using brute force instead of his calm calculated attacks.

Damn you were right bruh

That last hit rocked Luffys shyt in looOl