Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yo Katakuri bounced off his fukking head to avoid his back touching the ground :dead:

ha3X45u.png

Man things are about to pick up with Luffy and Dogtooth.

Sanji predicted he will still take an L though :youngsabo:
Sanji says a lot :pachaha:

roGQZEX.png

nQJ71cj.png

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
did Katakuri make the arm that punched Luffy out of those donuts he summoned?

either way seeing him use his awakening makes me think that awakening has lots of potential for versatile fights for DF users (paramecia/logia users)

awakened DF users seem to make weapons turn environments around them to there df element/theme

cant wait to see a fight between two awakened DF users

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yea. He basically gave us an idea of how Luffy could use his awakening in the future by possibly creating G4 level fists out of buildings n shyt.
this nikka Luffy could be on some green lantern shyt, making big as fist, rubber walls,etc

I remember someone said its possible some of these df users can be on some "Stan" shyt(something from Jojo bizzare adventure).

I dont know anythng about Jojo but i looked it up and they seem to be things that fight for people. which could be possible

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So Luffy shouldn't gain exp with each fight? He should just remain at the same level? :what:Either way Gear 4 washed everyone except Big Mom so far....
i never said that we all want him to get better as the story goes on, i just find it wierd that he can hang with vets of strong ass crews who have more expeirence and better abilities in such a short time or with less experience. sure raylee training him gave him massive boosts but i feel he shldnt be beating a yonkous elite let alone two. maybe after mastering g4 and g5(awakening) then some more years to train yea, it feels weird when characters level up fast in such a small time (like naruto going from chunnin to god level in less than two years). but i understand how mangas and main characters work so :manny:

Yeah, I don't buy that Luffy gets washed by doffy or cracker with no help. It completely negates the fact that Doffy had help before getting wasted by g4 Luffy, and that cracker had nothing for G4 Luffy until the time ran out.
lmao are u serious ur calling doffy's fodder subordinates a actual helping assist or something, they was bums. doffy did not need anyone to fukk up luffy and law or luffy alone. while g4 is slightly better than doffy that time weakness evens things out and his expeirence and awakening gives him the edge. cracker managed to cut through a g4 arnament haki luffy that's impressive, his cracker goons cld tango with g4 luffy, his arnament was better and luffy wld run and hide after so the fight wld repeat itself without cracker getting a chance to fukk up luffy. the fight was even luffy had nothing for cracker until nami helped him so what are u saying?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao are u serious ur calling doffy's fodder subordinates a actual helping assist or something, they was bums. doffy did not need anyone to fukk up luffy and law or luffy alone.

Nah man. Doffy had the most through crew in OP I've seen so far before BM's crew showed up.

Got a dude that can literally punch you with an entire town, girl who can turn people into toys and have everyone forget about you, a haki using marine vice admiral, a roster full of multiple hittas many with strong DF abilities including a fighting fish fishman and Senor Pink the don. Not to mention having dudes like Ceasar on the payroll :whew:

Pica Doffy and Sugar alone can lock down a whole city.

Not that this had anything to do with your conversation:ehh:carry on