Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
How delusional can you be. It's not surprising given that you're a shanks fanboy who just downplays anything related to WB and his crew. Whether WSM is a nickname is besides the point and I'm not trying to argue semantics.

Answer me this. Is Mihawk the Worlds Strongest Swordsman?
i aint no shanks fanboy I dont do that corny shyt,

I know what your trying to do and yes that applies to Mihawk to, we dont know how he got that title

hell Roger got PK not cause he's stronger than the other Yonkou and conquered all of the sea(as we learned on how he stole the info from BM glyph).

shyt same probably applies to Mihawk he probably did something like that in regards to swordsmanship.

I dont like getting into this nerdy ass "who stronger" shyt especially in OP where its not the focal point of the series like DB, so im trying not to argue this BS all day either but you quoted me because your a WB stan who cant deal with a nikka not subscribing to the same narrative as you(WB being stronger)

Light

Pro
Daps
we don't need to see Roger fight Big Mom to know that she would lose. the title of pirate king is given exclusively to the strongest man in the world.

I quoted you because you made a stupid ass claim. You couldn't back up that claim, resorting to statements like "we don't know how they got the title" :duck:. It's safe to assume that they were given the titles based on their feats and reputation. How many times do you need Sengoku to say that WB is the WSM before it gets thru your thick skull.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece/One-Piece---847?id=329974#18

Bottom left panel. Look at how BM says "and even WB", does that sound like something someone who's stronger than WB would say?

Stick to the adventure aspect of the story.:umad:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
we don't need to see Roger fight Big Mom to know that she would lose. the title of pirate king is given exclusively to the strongest man in the world.

I quoted you because you made a stupid ass claim. You couldn't back up that claim, resorting to statements like "we don't know how they got the title" :duck:. It's safe to assume that they were given the titles based on their feats and reputation. How many times do you need Sengoku to say that WB is the WSM before it gets thru your thick skull.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece/One-Piece---847?id=329974#18

Bottom left panel. Look at how BM says "and even WB", does that sound like something someone who's stronger than WB would say?

Stick to the adventure aspect of the story.:umad:
@Bolded :mjlol:
I didnt say BM is stronger dummy, im saying they equal.

and what she said means by having her forces + ELbafs = her being able to beat all of the Yonkou

basically saying she would have been able to beat all 3 of them.:stopitslime: which makes sense becasue if she would have went at war with just one of them she would have crippled herself

hell thats the reason Yonkous do not war with each other and none have tried to make a move on one another.

unless they have enough power to destroy the others and not weaken/cripple themsevlves

Im donenikka

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
WB was always stated to be the strongest man in the world. And someone that was on par with Roger. He could literally destroy the world. But WB never cared to be the pirate king, he just wanted a family. WB crew with ace and black beard in it, should have been unfukkwithable.

I think shanks might be the weakest individually but might have the most capable crew of the current yonkou. Shanks is probably slightly weaker than mihawk. Big mom looks unstoppable but her crew has taken a lot of L's this arc especially if two of her three commanders get defeated by luffy. Big mom referred to Kaido as a monster. So i assume kaido is just as over the top as her and kaido already easily handled some of the supernovas already and has taken over wano.

I would rank the yonkou
1-kaido
2- Blackbeard
3- big mom
4- shanks

But we still don't know enough about kaido and shanks though. Blackbeard is probably the most dangerous overall due his DF and shanks was shook of Blackbeard before he even had his abilities.

Still wonder where Dragon ranks compared to the yonkou and admirals.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
One Piece Turned Into A Massive Buddhist Rock Garden

Brian Ashcraft

Today 6:00am
Filed to: ONE PIECE
qelolwgsbp99tkr8tv9k.jpg

[GIF: maidigitv]

To celebrate One Piece’s 20th anniversary, Buddhist temple Daikaku-ji in Kyoto is holding a special One Piece exhibition, with mixes the pirate characters with traditional Japanese motifs and art styles.

One of the exhibit’s most impressive displays is an 800-square meter Japanese garden with a scene showing Luffy fighting a Nue, a Japanese-style chimera.

The exhibition also features One Piece done in Japanese traditional painting styles. It runs until October 22.

qelolwgsbp99tkr8tv9k.gif

--------------------

One Piece is not just an anime, it's a movement :wow:

Light

Pro
Daps
WB was always stated to be the strongest man in the world. And someone that was on par with Roger. He could literally destroy the world. But WB never cared to be the pirate king, he just wanted a family. WB crew with ace and black beard in it, should have been unfukkwithable.

I think shanks might be the weakest individually but might have the most capable crew of the current yonkou. Shanks is probably slightly weaker than mihawk. Big mom looks unstoppable but her crew has taken a lot of L's this arc especially if two of her three commanders get defeated by luffy. Big mom referred to Kaido as a monster. So i assume kaido is just as over the top as her and kaido already easily handled some of the supernovas already and has taken over wano.

I would rank the yonkou
1-kaido
2- Blackbeard
3- big mom
4- shanks

But we still don't know enough about kaido and shanks though. Blackbeard is probably the most dangerous overall due his DF and shanks was shook of Blackbeard before he even had his abilities.

Still wonder where Dragon ranks compared to the yonkou and admirals.

These nikkas with their ducktales talking about Big Mom is equal to prime Roger and WB :russ:. They see one chapter of the bytch riding a wave and now suddenly she's on par with the two consensus strongest characters. I can only imagine the reactions once they see Kaidou in action.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Bruh I was day dreaming and I remembered that Luffy was a horrible liar :ohhh:. That was a point that was referenced in One Piece multiple times, but he lied to the Straw Hats on the Sunny about him being alright, I find this interesting.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Bruh I was day dreaming and I remembered that Luffy was a horrible liar :ohhh:. That was a point that was referenced in One Piece multiple times, but he lied to the Straw Hats on the Sunny about him being alright, I find this interesting.
Jinbei caught on to that shyt too.

HlhS4Cd.png

As a former captain who's always ready to sacrifice himself for his friends, he knows Luffy bullshytting :mjcry:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I thought Luffy was going to try to escape by dipping into the closest mirror and breaking it behind him. That probably wouldn't have worked anyway. So Luffy has 10 hours to defeat Dogtooth. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

What was up with that goofy face? Was that the awakening? :ohhh:

Luffy gonna come out like Jordan. Y'all don't know how manga characters be on bullshyt :usure:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
numbers are 360 million in Japan

70 million outside of Japan

interesting to note only DB ahead of OP in overseas sales in manga

also interesting in April of this year it was 66 million overseas, and 350 in japan

which means between April-October which is a 5-6 month period(just reaching half of a year)_

OP accumulated 14 million in number to go up(4 Million more since April outside of japan and 10 million more since April):wow:

S/N: Naruto fans are mad:mjlol:

Last edited: