Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
One Piece 882 - Manga Stream

7080c179379d3c3206435e9a267ce88c.gif

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Supernova gives Sweet Commander the beats an army steps out to put in work. MUM gets embarrassed & less than five people are getting active. :dwillhuh:
I also saw that last discussion. Manga straight up mentions nobody was seeing Rodger but Prime WB. Old WB on his chronic syphilis steez & manga calls him strongest man AND pirate. Shanks (told him BB wanted his seat and title) and Mum(even WB) - admitted inferiority. Of the entire verse Dragon is only one with benefit of doubt since he's been ghost. BTW anyone else find recent attempts at Yonko development comical. Admirals, WB were powerful but it was believable. With Mum, Kaido its feeling less authentic. Kaido comes out as this super body brolic dude (which makes sense since he's the titular successor of WB) then all over sudden so is Mum. BB is taking double damage from Top Tiers & handling it.

Watch Shanks get hardest armament known to man. He'll need when BB pulls up:mjlol: Still, Admirals better get this type of love. Akainu & Garp can't be the only ones holding fort.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Have we seen anyone match the speed of Gear Fourth yet? No right?

Well I mean, the only people he's used Gear 4th against are Doffy, Cracker, and Big Mom (briefly).

I don't think we've seen anybody outdo G4 in terms of speed, but the real question is whether it's strong enough to actually hurt Katakuri. Speed won't help if he's not doing any damage.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Supernova gives Sweet Commander the beats an army steps out to put in work. MUM gets embarrassed & less than five people are getting active. :dwillhuh:
I also saw that last discussion. Manga straight up mentions nobody was seeing Rodger but Prime WB. Old WB on his chronic syphilis steez & manga calls him strongest man AND pirate. Shanks (told him BB wanted his seat and title) and Mum(even WB) - admitted inferiority. Of the entire verse Dragon is only one with benefit of doubt since he's been ghost. BTW anyone else find recent attempts at Yonko development comical. Admirals, WB were powerful but it was believable. With Mum, Kaido its feeling less authentic. Kaido comes out as this super body brolic dude (which makes sense since he's the titular successor of WB) then all over sudden so is Mum. BB is taking double damage from Top Tiers & handling it.

Watch Shanks get hardest armament known to man. He'll need when BB pulls up:mjlol: Still, Admirals better get this type of love. Akainu & Garp can't be the only ones holding fort.

garp was considered rogers rival and hero of the marines as well so it would probably be roger=wb>garp

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Luffy is getting his ass kicked right now. I am legit concerned. :patrice:

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if OGimbe had something to do with the sea snails not working

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Well I mean, the only people he's used Gear 4th against are Doffy, Cracker, and Big Mom (briefly).

I don't think we've seen anybody outdo G4 in terms of speed, but the real question is whether it's strong enough to actually hurt Katakuri. Speed won't help if he's not doing any damage.
He hasn't done anything to hurt Katakuri because dude has been able to counter every attack Luffy has. I'm wondering if Luffy can attack faster than he can react... Cause I don't see any reason to think Luffy can't hurt him if he does

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Luffy is getting his ass kicked right now. I am legit concerned. :patrice:

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if OGimbe had something to do with the sea snails not working

His crew is still around the vicinity. Chopper and Brook saw them doing weird shyt while they were in the submarine so they were most likely the ones that dispatched the snails.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Wonder how Luffy's awakening will act. Would be lame if they all just turned the floor into an element. Would be cool if Luffy could render all weapons useless as they turn to rubber in his presence.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
His crew is still around the vicinity. Chopper and Brook saw them doing weird shyt while they were in the submarine so they were most likely the ones that dispatched the snails.
I'm saying it right now, a buster call is gonna occur. We already know that the navy surrounds all yonko territories so if the sea slugs are deactivated, what's stopping the navy from going into Big Mom's territory and fukking shyt up?
Plus people state the cover art for chapter 420 was a foreshadow to Big Mom's castle being destroyed as you can see the left side of the cake is destroyed:
one-piece-1693305.jpg

And coincidentally enough that chapter is called Buster Call.