Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The pics with the Supernovas in Germa gear was :blessed:. Too bad simpji's weakass wasn't in it! :leon:
Don Sai finally getting married :wow:
I laughed when Perospero's dumbass realized if the sunny was destroyed and the cake wasn't there, his ass would've been killed. Dude was like, :damn: when his dumb ass realized.
Luckily my boy Jinbe came through with the skills. When I saw them in that wave I immediately was reminded of that one scene in Lilo and Stitch where they do the same thing:

The part where Luffy was holding his mouth so he didn't scream to not worry those on the sunny had me like :mjcry:, then when he put on the smile and it reminded me of the smile Corazon gave Law right before he was gonna die:
maxresdefault.jpg

I was like
full
when I saw everyone cheering not realizing Luffy was getting tortured in that room.
P.S. We on break next week :stopitslime:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The pics with the Supernovas in Germa gear was :blessed:. Too bad simpji's weakass wasn't in it! :leon:
Don Sai finally getting married :wow:
I laughed when Perospero's dumbass realized if the sunny was destroyed and the cake wasn't there, his ass would've been killed. Dude was like, :damn: when his dumb ass realized.
Luckily my boy Jinbe came through with the skills. When I saw them in that wave I immediately was reminded of that one scene in Lilo and Stitch where they do the same thing:

The part where Luffy was holding his mouth so he didn't scream to not worry those on the sunny had me like :mjcry:, then when he put on the smile and it reminded me of the smile Corazon gave Law right before he was gonna die:
maxresdefault.jpg

I was like
full
when I saw everyone cheering not realizing Luffy was getting tortured in that room.
P.S. We on break next week :stopitslime:

The smile upon death is one of One Piece's red threads. Oda already established the genuine smile of acceptance in the case of the D bloodline, now I wonder if there are more examples of the fake comforting grin in the series? :jbhmm:

King

Daps
The smile upon death is one of One Piece's red threads. Oda already established the genuine smile of acceptance in the case of the D bloodline, now I wonder if there are more examples of the fake comforting grin in the series? :jbhmm:
Jaguar D. Saul!!!
full

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps

Dr Hillulk (when Chopper gave him that stank medicine). Belle-Marie (when she hugged them - this is before she got shot). To lesser extent Jaguar D Saul. Bentham (when rest of them escaped Impel Down - he cried when Luffy talked to him). Koala (before she got branded with the Sun insignia).

King

Daps
Dr Hillulk (when Chopper gave him that stank medicine). Belle-Marie (when she hugged them - this is before she got shot). To lesser extent Jaguar D Saul. Bentham (when rest of them escaped Impel Down - he cried when Luffy talked to him). Koala (before she got branded with the Sun insignia).
Random, but my dumbass just realized Koala from the revolutionaries is the same Koala from the Sun Pirates.

Light

Pro
Daps
theres someone who told me that the "wb is the strongest" narrative is wrong and was not meant to be literal that WB was stronger than Kaido or BM.

That in actuallity what they are tho is equal Kaido = WB= BM And I believe it to.

BM was a big name pirate before Roger or WB. Plus its confirmed that Roger didnt beat her he just snuck pass her in a stealthy fashion to get to her road poneglyph. to be Pirate King.

So its very likely this "WB is stronger than BM and Kaido" narrative we have is very much wrong.

No, it is not likely at all. When we were first introduced to WB his epithet was the world's strongest man. It was also reiterated by other characters throughout the series. Mind you this was an old and sick WB, yet people still held him in such high regard.

Roger not fighting her is just a smart move on his part. Why take unnecessary casualties when you can just sneak past her and get the info? Big Mom was never on par with prime Roger/WB, and despite her tremoundous feats so far, i'm still inclined to believe she's currently the weakest yonkou or at least equal to BB.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No, it is not likely at all. When we were first introduced to WB his epithet was the world's strongest man. It was also reiterated by other characters throughout the series. Mind you this was an old and sick WB, yet people still held him in such high regard.

Roger not fighting her is just a smart move on his part. Why take unnecessary casualties when you can just sneak past her and get the info? Big Mom was never on par with prime Roger/WB, and despite her tremoundous feats so far, i'm still inclined to believe she's currently the weakest yonkou or at least equal to BB.
Last time we discuss something like this u didn't show me no evidence to show Marco was stronger than Katakuri and other 1st mates to yonkou.

Nor do you have credible evidence for any of this. Do u have proof for her being weaker. or that she was never on par with WB/Roger.

There's nothing to support any of your narratives

you saying "he's the strongest" don't mean squat. That was his epiteth. Those are just nicknames and that name probably referred to WBs strength and destructive power cause his DF.

Not cause he's literally the most powerful fighter. Overall

The one time we see WB collide with another Yonkou (Shanks). Shanks holds his own with WB. And shows no difficulty in doing so

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Last time we discuss something like this u didn't show me no evidence to show Marco was stronger than Katakuri and other 1st mates to yonkou.

Nor do you have credible evidence for any of this. Do u have proof for her being weaker. or that she was never on par with WB/Roger.

you saying "he's the strongest" don't mean squat. That was his epiteth. Those are just nicknames and that name probably referred to WBs strength and destructive power cause his DF.

Not cause he's literally the strongest fighter.

The one time we see WB collide with another Yonkou (Shanks). Shanks holds his own with WB. And shows no difficulty in doing so

When did we see white beard fight shanks? Regardless a :flabbynsick: WB bodied the admirals, Shanks came through and held off akainu didn’t body him....not saying he couldn’t but he didn’t :yeshrug:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
When did we see white beard fight shanks? Regardless a :flabbynsick: WB bodied the admirals, Shanks came through and held off akainu didn’t body him....not saying he couldn’t but he didn’t :yeshrug:
when Shanks walked on WB ship. And they clashed swords. Probably not a fight but it was something..

Shanks wasn't trying to fight Akainu or the admirals. It's likely he could if he wanted to.

Hell Ben Beckham had Kizaru stop right in his steps. You didn't see no WB commander do that.

teacher

All Star
Daps
when Shanks walked on WB ship. And they clashed swords. Probably not a fight but it was something..

Shanks wasn't trying to fight Akainu or the admirals. It's likely he could if he wanted to.

Hell Ben Beckham had Kizaru stop right in his steps. You didn't see no WB commander do that.

marco was fighting on par with Kizaru if not winning since kizaru was complaining about not being able to hurt marco because of the phoenix regeneration ability...it wasn’t until Garp pushed his sh!t back when reality set in

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
marco was fighting on par with Kizaru if not winning since kizaru was complaining about not being able to hurt marco because of the phoenix regeneration ability...it wasn’t until Garp pushed his sh!t back when reality set in
true

But Ben had Kizaru freeze on some :whoa:

Without having to move. Which is more impressive to me.

Light

Pro
Daps

Not cause he's literally the most powerful fighter. Overall

How exactly am I suppose to show you feats from the first mate of Kaidou and Shanks when we've seen close to nothing from them? My stance is that all the first mates are roughly equal with some of them being slightly stronger. This is all speculation of course, but what we've seen so far is Katakuri overpowering Luffy by using his own attacks against him. We also saw his prowess with observation haki, which frankly has amounted to much this arc.

Now lets look at the feats from Marco. He clashed with all three admirals in the war and held his own against each of them. The Gorosei regarded him as a potential yonkou candidate alongside BlackBeard. It wasn't until BB defeated Marco that he was considered a Yonkou. This just shows that perhaps Marco is even on a higher tier than the first mates. Do you really believe that Katakuri is near the level of Shanks, Big Mom, etc.

That's not a nickname :mjlol:. A nickname is something like "Straw Hat Luffy", whereas "World Strongest Man" is a title given to those who are worthy of such a title. Are you gonna argue that WB didn't have mastery over Haki and that he didn't have insane durability/endurance feats? You can't just chalk it up to the devil fruit, because if that was the case then why isn't BB currently the WSM?

That was a brief clash between each other. The Yonkou are close in terms of strength, and if they did fight it would be akin to the Aokiji vs Akainu fight that lasted 10 days. However the victor would never be in doubt, because WB was the WSM.

Ben Beckham didn't do shyt. The panel immediately after you see Kizaru attack Law's ship.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:russell:

What u said about Marco would apply to Katakuri if BM and her crew went through the same thing. That shows no proof Marco is stronger

That is a nickname idiot. That's practically what epithets are.

WSM is a epithet which means it's practically a nickname just like ur pointing out straw hat luffy(which is also a epithet) is a nickname

And we have never been given BBs epithet especially one he is given now with the earthquake fruit.

So for all we know he probably is WSM now

Light

Pro
Daps
:russell:

What u said about Marco would apply to Katakuri if BM and her crew went through the same thing. That shows no proof Marco is stronger

That is a nickname idiot. That's practically what epithets are.

WSM is a epithet which means it's practically a nickname just like ur pointing out straw hat luffy(which is also a epithet) is a nickname

And we have never been given BBs epithet especially one he is given now with the earthquake fruit.

So for all we know he probably is WSM now

How delusional can you be. It's not surprising given that you're a shanks fanboy who just downplays anything related to WB and his crew. Whether WSM is a nickname is besides the point and I'm not trying to argue semantics.

Answer me this. Is Mihawk the Worlds Strongest Swordsman?