Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
What does the WG have over these super powerful yonko? shyt. One piece is just getting better and better
Probably more overall power, numbers and having CP agents like female CP agent back at the wedding. To sneak into yonkou territory

I think WG can beat the Yonkou but they will cripple themselves todo so.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Jimbei with the clutch W :gladbron:

This Luffy fight bout to be lit damn this arc is gettin good:aww_noah:

I wonder how luffy gon get bacck tho since they smashed all the mirrors.:patrice:

no chapter next week tho:mjcry:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Jimbei with the clutch W :gladbron:

This Luffy fight bout to be lit damn this arc is gettin good:aww_noah:

I wonder how luffy gon get bacck tho since they smashed all the mirrors.:patrice:

no chapter next week tho:mjcry:

They made a new plan for him to find a mirror in cacaoa island and they'll all meet up there.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_oxaw9aLbHt1v47x3jo1_250.png

:russ::dead:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I thought Luffy was going to try to escape by dipping into the closest mirror and breaking it behind him. That probably wouldn't have worked anyway. So Luffy has 10 hours to defeat Dogtooth. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

What was up with that goofy face? Was that the awakening? :ohhh:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I thought Luffy was going to try to escape by dipping into the closest mirror and breaking it behind him. That probably wouldn't have worked anyway. So Luffy has 10 hours to defeat Dogtooth. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

What was up with that goofy face? Was that the awakening? :ohhh:
Luffy put on the fake smile to make it seem like it was all good. :mjcry: Jimbei noticed that shyt. That's why he had the :stopitslime: look on his face while the crew thought everything was all good. Luffy has no plan right now and Dogtooth about to try and end it. I wonder how he is gonna manage to get out this one.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Luffy put on the fake smile to make it seem like it was all good. :mjcry: Jimbei noticed that shyt. That's why he had the :stopitslime: look on his face while the crew thought everything was all good. Luffy has no plan right now and Dogtooth about to try and end it. I wonder how he is gonna manage to get out this one.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Luffy got this, I know he does :mjcry:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Jimbei and Nami probably gonna be a dynamic duo due to there roles connecting.

Kinda like how Usopp and Franky are, and they function as the crews engineers and weapon makers