Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to figure out why a Yonkou lost his arm to a fodder Sea King. :dahell:

But yeah, I'm curious to see what Shanks' fighting style is since he seems to be the only Yonko without an overpowered Devil Fruit. My guess is Oda will reveal that he has the strongest haki in the world or something.
Early in the series development i guess. If he wrote Shanks's backstory now i doubt he would have him lose an arm to a sea king.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I'm trying to figure out why a Yonkou lost his arm to a fodder Sea King. :dahell:

But yeah, I'm curious to see what Shanks' fighting style is since he seems to be the only Yonko without an overpowered Devil Fruit. My guess is Oda will reveal that he has the strongest haki in the world or something.
He also has a crew of like 10, a single ship, and was holding off Kaido during the war :whoo:
Crew of nothing but high level monsters.
Thats really what I want to see more of, high level non fruit users

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
yeah, but it probably be better if you wait till this arc over

or better yet wait till Wano start.

OP arcs are much better when read in a binge(not saying this isnt good)

is the arc almost finished? ill binge read it then. damn i almost forgot about Wano! they finna get murked by Kaido and his army.

teacher

All Star
Daps
The only thing that seems silly is since the Yonkou are so OP they should just bumrush the WG and take over? Unless the top WG dudes are on another level like the Yonkou as well :jbhmm: because it's pretty clear to me that all 4 admirals would get washed by Big mom unless she has a Weakness besides the picture :jbhmm: Sh!t shanks crew, Luffy crew and the revolutionaries with help from Garp and Sengoku could set it on the WG :gladbron:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The only thing that seems silly is since the Yonkou are so OP they should just bumrush the WG and take over? Unless the top WG dudes are on another level like the Yonkou as well :jbhmm: because it's pretty clear to me that all 4 admirals would get washed by Big mom unless she has a Weakness besides the picture :jbhmm: Sh!t shanks crew, Luffy crew and the revolutionaries with help from Garp and Sengoku could set it on the WG :gladbron:
the WG as a whole(meaning all there branches) is probably a whole another level.

the Goroesei told Akainu that the marines are just a fraction of the WG power.

theres probably branches of it that we dont know about

hell Kong is ranked higher than the commander of the marines(Sengoku/Akainu) and he was revealed at the end of Part 1

plus the 175+ countries allied with it

The WG aint nothing to sleep on, the Yonkou might suceed against Marines. But WG as a whole they probably wont suceed. and if they do all 4 of them have to join to beat it

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
is the arc almost finished? ill binge read it then. damn i almost forgot about Wano! they finna get murked by Kaido and his army.
WCI is indeed almost finished, were in the climax

Wano wont be the next arc, Reverie will be next after WCI. Reverie is more politics focused. so if your into that you should jump into the series when it reaches that point.

But following that Wano will be next.

idk if you like Naruto/Bleach but if you do you will def like Wano

teacher

All Star
Daps
Early in the series development i guess. If he wrote Shanks's backstory now i doubt he would have him lose an arm to a sea king.

I think he would....shanks lost an arm, zeff lost a leg, zoro's chick lost her life.... a theme me thinks :jbhmm::yeshrug:

teacher

All Star
Daps
the WG as a whole(meaning all there branches) is probably a whole another level.

the Goroesei told Akainu that the marines are just a fraction of the WG power.

theres probably branches of it that we dont know about

hell Kong is ranked higher than the commander of the marines(Sengoku/Akainu) and he was revealed at the end of Part 1

plus the 175+ countries allied with it

The WG aint nothing to sleep on, the Yonkou might suceed against Marines. But WG as a whole they probably wont suceed. and if they do all 4 of them have to join to beat it

I feel like the countries don't really matter just mostly fodder, doflamingo took over one, kaido as well even arlong's punk azz.... one logia user can pretty much destroy a country....but I want to see the dudes behind the marines :whoo:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When u think about. It

BM got the most versatile fruit we seen so far next to Laws fruit

Her whole setup is crazy

Crazy strong and has Haki of course, tanks just about everything

Can instakill on weak willed characters

Minature sun and thundercloud that she can ride

Can summon tidal waves and have turn anything around her into a minion

Wearing a living elbaf spear that can split the earth as a hat

Can walk through solid bedrock when she's pissed

Dope character :whew: definitely lives up to the Younkou title

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Her whole setup is crazy

Crazy strong and has Haki of course, tanks just about everything

Can instakill on weak willed characters

Minature sun and thundercloud that she can ride

Can summon tidal waves and have turn anything around her into a minion

Wearing a living elbaf spear that can split the earth as a hat

Can walk through solid bedrock when she's pissed

Dope character :whew: definitely lives up to the Younkou title

yeah she has a lot in her arsenal

Haki + Hax versatile DF + Elbaf Giant fighting style(which is what Mighty Nation comes from) + whatever else is up her sleeve.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Well it's mainly because the Yonko don't work together, they're each other's enemies too. So they wouldn't be teaming up against the WG, but you're right that if they did they could probably take down the WG.

Why you think the government was so shook when Shanks went to meet Whitebeard back in the first part?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
theres someone who told me that the "wb is the strongest" narrative is wrong and was not meant to be literal that WB was stronger than Kaido or BM.

That in actuallity what they are tho is equal Kaido = WB= BM And I believe it to.

BM was a big name pirate before Roger or WB. Plus its confirmed that Roger didnt beat her he just snuck pass her in a stealthy fashion to get to her road poneglyph. to be Pirate King.

So its very likely this "WB is stronger than BM and Kaido" narrative we have is very much wrong.

So Luffy and his crew really out here in the new world reaching level 100 fighting heavy weights:whoo:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Well it's mainly because the Yonko don't work together, they're each other's enemies too. So they wouldn't be teaming up against the WG, but you're right that if they did they could probably take down the WG.

Why you think the government was so shook when Shanks went to meet Whitebeard back in the first part?

What does the WG have over these super powerful yonko? shyt. One piece is just getting better and better