Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
lol man im so behind one piece. im at the part where they found out Sanji is captured by big moms...foreal does it get better? i need some motivation to read it.
Seriously!?
giphy.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First looks at the GAWD Katakuri animated in the new One Piece opening!!!:blessed:
22095828_1459428234094676_8905788408160294037_o.jpg

21688472_1459431084094391_396823265461295324_o.jpg

I don't like that they made his hair pinkish when it's clearly black in the manga :francis:
I like it... he needed a bright color to have him fit in with the rest of BM's crew.

Imagine his design being some jet black biker dude among colorful weirdos like Perspero who be looking like ghoulish willy wonka n shyt.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
How was OG Whitebeard considered stronger than this broad?
theres someone who told me that the "wb is the strongest" narrative is wrong and was not meant to be literal that WB was stronger than Kaido or BM.

That in actuallity what they are tho is equal Kaido = WB= BM And I believe it to.

BM was a big name pirate before Roger or WB. Plus its confirmed that Roger didnt beat her he just snuck pass her in a stealthy fashion to get to her road poneglyph. to be Pirate King.

So its very likely this "WB is stronger than BM and Kaido" narrative we have is very much wrong.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
In his old sickly age he was still powerful enough to damn near flip over an island breh

hUlfkC9.png

People in neighbouring countries were feeling the aftershocks n shyt lol

I didn't think anything could beat them being destroyed and separated by Kuma but this clearly tops that. Kuma and Kizaru were at least pulling their punches on the strawhats but this bytch is throwing tsunamis and small suns at them. This is ridiculous :pachaha:
:yeshrug: BM could turn the ocean and water around it to a homie and drown that place.

Im starting to believe these Yonkous(exlcuding BB) were equal.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
lol man im so behind one piece. im at the part where they found out Sanji is captured by big moms...foreal does it get better? i need some motivation to read it.
yeah, but it probably be better if you wait till this arc over

or better yet wait till Wano start.

OP arcs are much better when read in a binge(not saying this isnt good)

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Oda chooses the color schemes though. :yeshrug:
Really? If he chooses it then fukk it but I feel he should've had Katakuri's hair a little bit lighter and not just straight black in the manga, cause it just seems weird for him with his persona to have colorful ass hair.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Really? If he chooses it then fukk it but I feel he should've had Katakuri's hair a little bit lighter and not just straight black in the manga, cause it just seems weird for him with his persona to have colorful ass hair.

I mean he's still Big Mums kid at the end of the day and they're all colourful one way or another lol

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Big Mum is the fukking avatar :damn:

tumblr_ox0xqhEKPU1v47x3jo1_400.gif

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Simpji's big break in this arc is him cooking loooooooooooool :mjlol:

:damn:

HOLY shyt.. ITS OVA

This is the power of a Yonkou

fukk !!

haven't seen these nikkas fucced so bad since Saboady :wow:

Young PK gonna have to do something, doflamingo aint even beat this nikka that bad, Dogtooth a beast :wow:

bytch put souls in the ocean :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man the yonkou are OP as hell and it has me wondering what kinda shyt is Shanks on. He has no fruit and only has one arm and he is considered equal to the damn Avatar and some monster who is invulnerable.

I'm trying to figure out why a Yonkou lost his arm to a fodder Sea King. :dahell:

But yeah, I'm curious to see what Shanks' fighting style is since he seems to be the only Yonko without an overpowered Devil Fruit. My guess is Oda will reveal that he has the strongest haki in the world or something.