Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Something completely off the wall has to happen to save them now. Fire arrows through the mirrors, a tsunami, Luffy getting his ass kicked, they are in a bad position. This is the first time in a while where I've been really interested in how this plays out.

Of course the cake could show up next issue but that would be a huge disappointment.

Big Mom is so powerful the illness and her being an idiot only serve to make sure she doesnt just overpower everyone in the story. What is the limit to things she can put soul into? A few chapters ago she could have put soul into the Sunny itself and squashed all this. If you fight her with swords can she put soul into your sword and make it turn against you? If she can control the ocean how in the hell do you fight her at sea?

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sooo...Big Mom of OP as hell. Maybe the Fishman Pirates can help because I can't see DF users avoiding that wave. I'm also wondering if at some point, she'll stretch her soul power too thin because I can't see beating someone that can animate objects on a whim...although I guess they'll solve that with cake instead.

Still on Luffy's awakening train for that resolution.

The cake plot is cool in that Sanji is so much better than their head chef, haki smell abilities? But it's a lot of space used for the least action and Idk how much that does for him as a character. Also, the Pudding/Sanji stuff got old quick for me, I hope she becomes an ally but not nakama. Or just have Big Mom eat her with the cake since BM does that.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Sooo...Big Mom of OP as hell. Maybe the Fishman Pirates can help because I can't see DF users avoiding that wave. I'm also wondering if at some point, she'll stretch her soul power too thin because I can't see beating someone that can animate objects on a whim...although I guess they'll solve that with cake instead.

Still on Luffy's awakening train for that resolution.

The cake plot is cool in that Sanji is so much better than their head chef, haki smell abilities? But it's a lot of space used for the least action and Idk how much that does for him as a character. Also, the Pudding/Sanji stuff got old quick for me, I hope she becomes an ally but not nakama. Or just have Big Mom eat her with the cake since BM does that.

I don't think she uses her power on a whim, the tsunami is one of her main homies like her other weapons. All of them are on her jolly roger.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Big Mum is the fukking avatar :damn:

tumblr_ox0xqhEKPU1v47x3jo1_400.gif
Next chapter she gonna put her soul in the earth and do some whitebeard type shyt like what we saw in marineford :wow:.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is the worse ass kicking of the crew ever....... :francis:

Pudding is going to have to erase a ton of memories and they sneak out or something.......idk

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
How was OG Whitebeard considered stronger than this broad?
In his old sickly age he was still powerful enough to damn near flip over an island breh

hUlfkC9.png

People in neighbouring countries were feeling the aftershocks n shyt lol

I didn't think anything could beat them being destroyed and separated by Kuma but this clearly tops that. Kuma and Kizaru were at least pulling their punches on the strawhats but this bytch is throwing tsunamis and small suns at them. This is ridiculous :pachaha:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Pudding is going to have to erase a ton of memories and they sneak out or something.......idk

If Kuma wasn't a revolutionary army double agent the Strawhats wouldn't have made it out of Sabaody. This is what happens when you overstretch (no pun intended) your game and get put down.

How was OG Whitebeard considered stronger than this broad?
Whitebeard's power literally breaks the world, breh. Dude was tilting oceans sideways and shyt and that was him in poor health. He would probably push the soul out of Big Mom's homies with just Haki alone.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Nah I still think the Kuma robots giving them that work was the worst. That was so bad they had Luffy acting completely rationally. That's when you know shyt was fukked up

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I really think they'll get out of this with their heads held high. Jimbei will pull some elite feats right here to counter or at least minimize the damage from the tsunami. Luffy will show he's improved as a captain in desperate situations. Sanji will finally fulfill the promise Oda made of it being his year.

Not saying Big Mom is going down or anything. But Katakuri might, and Big Mom might have to back up a bit.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
First looks at the GAWD Katakuri animated in the new One Piece opening!!!:blessed:
22095828_1459428234094676_8905788408160294037_o.jpg

21688472_1459431084094391_396823265461295324_o.jpg

I don't like that they made his hair pinkish when it's clearly black in the manga :francis:

Last edited: