Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
my only issue with the chapter was why didn't aokiji try to stop doflamingo if he feels he's such a great threat? either dofla is admiral level+ or that nicca is just that lazy...:yeshrug:

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my only issue with the chapter was why didn't aokiji try to stop doflamingo if he feels he's such a great threat? either dofla is admiral level+ or that nicca is just that lazy...:yeshrug:

I think we all know the answer to this question :comeon:

Aokiji-relax.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I always forget how tough Sanji is until I see him doing his thing in the anime. Every time I see him flexing in the manga I'm :ld: but then I see his fights animated and I'm :gladbron:.

word im not a fan of how the fight scenes go down in mangas for most series

a win in a manga fight is :manny:

but them anime wins be :win:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I dont know why, but when i see how they lighten Chopper fur in the anime compared to when he first appeared got me:rudy:. Its not even worth getting mad about but for some reason i cant help it.

I think im an episode behind, i just saw the episode where :myman: Law lifted G-5 ship out of the water:lawd:. My nikka is a warlord now:salute:, i hope he gives everyone that work in this arc(im anime only so i have no clue whats gonna happened)