Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
I'm tired of seeing dude on the cover of each issue. Honestly, I thought he'd be dead after all the abuse he received and that haki gigaton punch by Big Mom's lackey. Unfortunately, no one ever dies in One Piece.

Pekoms did give him that work.

But what do y'all think? does someone in the SH crew get Ace's fruit? and there should be 2 new admirals if Akainu is the fleet admiral and Aokoji said fukk it.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

But what do y'all think? does someone in the SH crew get Ace's fruit? and there should be 2 new admirals if Akainu is the fleet admiral and Aokoji said fukk it.

I don't think Luffy is really gonna care about the fruit. He may just hold in to it as a keepsake. I'm curious about Fujitora. Akainu made it seem like he gonna handle law and Luffy with no problems.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

But what do y'all think? does someone in the SH crew get Ace's fruit?

Luffy eats it.

I hope not though. Luffy would then be too similar to Natsu. That would be like biting the style of the person who bite your style in the first place. :mindblown:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think the seventh Shichibukai is that hippo dude from the Chopper Arc. I remember him eating his way back to prominence on the cover of some issues way back.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I kind of doubt anybody in the crew eats it -

Luffy, Chopper, Robin, Brook - already have Devil Fruits
Zoro - Is a swordsman, doesn't need it
Sanji - Already powerful enough
Usopp/Nami - Doesn't fit them, plus they're supposed to be the badass crewmembers with no powers
Franky - Already has plenty of cyborg powers incluing a flamethrower

So yeah, I don't see is DF really being suited to anybody in the crew. But I have no idea who will eat it. Maybe some villain or marine in the future. There used to be a lot of theories about Coby getting Ace's fruit at some point...:yayo:

It would also be kind of crazy if Blackbeard somehow go it. :damn:

Luffy eats it.

:wtf:

teacher

All Star
Daps
i wonder what garp and sengoku are up to :ld:

&

the anime is up to smoker's 3rd L of the series....first was when he shytted in his pants when he saw dragon....then Boa gave him that quick work at marine ford...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

One theory is that they're in the New World hunting down Impel Down escapees. :ld:

That might be a good way to keep them in the story despite being retired. I'd be curious to know what they think about the fight between Aokiji/Akainu.

Plus I want to see Garp in a serious fight where he's not holding back. I mean this is the dude who almost beat Gold Roger, he must be beastly.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

&

the anime is up to smoker's 3rd L of the series....first was when he shytted in his pants when he saw dragon....then Boa gave him that quick work at marine ford...

In retrospect, him getting imprisoned with and then saved by the pirates he was chasing to Alabasta is an L that we overlooked bc he used to be cool.

teacher

All Star
Daps
In retrospect, him getting imprisoned with and then saved by the pirates he was chasing to Alabasta is an L that we overlooked bc he used to be cool.

i forgot about that one...3 schichibukai 3 L's :snoop:

and now when he's chasing the straw hats luffy is gonna little brother him on some you ain't on my level but I won't hurt you cuz I like you...steez :why:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Anyone catch today's episode? Law started styling on the Marines by cutting up chunks of the island and the Smoker's ship then putting them back together like a game of tetris. :ohlawd:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Luffy eats it.

I hope not though. Luffy would then be too similar to Natsu. That would be like biting the style of the person who bite your style in the first place. :mindblown:

Maybe their homeboy from childhood will make a return and take the fruit? Although I could see Luffy just hanging on to it similar to how Shanks was holding the fruit he eventually ate.