Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
one-piece-3844547.jpg

:ohhh: so I'm guessing Aokiji was the shadowy figure

I thought that was pretty cut and dried as soon as he said I overslept :smugfavre:

teacher

All Star
Daps
well i guess Smoker isn't going to be Luffy's 'Garp'....i guess maybe coby :yeshrug:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
well i guess Smoker isn't going to be Luffy's 'Garp'....i guess maybe coby :yeshrug:

I'm coming to terms with this...it's BS though. Smoker was such a better option from jump, unless Garp turned out to be a punk ass little cry baby that Gol D. taught to be man. Smoker had a spark when he started but now he's just garbage...Wasn't he supposedly a vice-admiral strength even before the time skip but his actions and decisions kept him below rank!? So what did he do during the time skip dammit?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Legit Vice Captain and Haki expert (master?), who just so happens to be a lapdog for the other person he took an Major L to (Doflo).... and with Law.. uh.. he was protecting his crew....

Law chopped that dude in half without giving a damn about his Haki. Doflo is a monster, I'd give him a pass if it wasn't such an ugly whoopin'. Law :russ:, that's definitive L right there and to make matters worse...Smoker spent more of this arc with t*ts than he did without. It's like a metaphor for his entire time in the new world...bein' a bytch.

what part of diversion did you not understand?

:aicmon:

Law one paneled dude...Smoker's only hope was Law...Even if it was a "diversion tactic" he was admitting he couldn't beat Vergo so people need to stop making excuses for his ass getting punked repeatedly.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I freakin swear this guy takes a break every 3 weeks, he is almost as lazy as the guy does ippo. Just give me the new chapter :damn:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I freakin swear this guy takes a break every 3 weeks, he is almost as lazy as the guy does ippo. Just give me the new chapter :damn:

The guy that does Ippo just drags shyt along. Releasing seven page chapters with nothing happening. Dude is a a$$hole

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:whoa:

One Piece still has more content per chapter than most mangas. We basically get 2 chapters per week.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy that does Ippo just drags shyt along. Releasing seven page chapters with nothing happening. Dude is a a$$hole

Don't get me started about the 20 chapter one hit k-o, and there is another one where Ippo and Sendo were just running and talking, because the author ran out of time and had no idea what to do in that chapter. :skip: