Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Oda does such a dope job of setting shyt up. All the supernovas are now accounted for and are in stories that the Straw Hats could easily wind up involved in. Bonney captured by the governent, Capone's ship captured by some mysterious shyt, Basil, Apoo, and Hawkins squadding up, and Drake wilding out in the New World.

But before any of that, dudes are going heads up Don :wow:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:what:/ :heh:

:mjpls: maybe you need to read different shyt breh breh.....
I read more than anyone here. What I'm saying is that Oda crams more things in each chapter than most mangas which is mostly just 18-30 pages of one panel pictures and dialog.

We literally just had two major advancements in the storyline happen within 16 pages with detail. It's hard to find something like that especially in a shounen.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone clear this up for me.

Why did Smoker say that Aokiji shouldn't know about Punk Hazard when Aokiji (and Akainu) fought on Punk Hazard? Or am I misinterpreting something?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rumor is that something big will happen in Chapter 700. :mjpls:

Let's see...

Chapter 100: First appearance of Dragon, Straw Hats first enter the Grand Line
Chapter 200: The first time Luffy is able to hit Crocodile
Chapter 300: End of the Skypiea Arc
Chapter 400: Straw Hats first engage CP9
Chapter 500: First appearance of Silvers Rayleigh
Chapter 600: Straw Hats reunite

So...think anything big will happen? Or will it just be a normal chapter?

I'm personally hoping for a Kaido appearance. Either that or something with Dragon. I'd also settle for Akainu returning.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
They were talking about that on the Arlong Park forums. Maybe an update on Blackbeard and his crew. We finally may get to see Kaidou.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
someone clear this up for me.

Why did Smoker say that Aokiji shouldn't know about Punk Hazard when Aokiji (and Akainu) fought on Punk Hazard? Or am I misinterpreting something?

I think Smoker meant Aokiji shouldn't have know about the shennanigans on Punk Hazard. I think Aokiji knew to some extent.

Recall, that the Marines had to destroy an unnatural ice wall that hiding a river entrance to Punk Hazard. Then you have Aokiji randomly showing up the the island. It's probably a reach but I couldn't help but think there was a connection.