Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Ace's first crew mate.. His name is Masked Duece.

roruxty.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ace's first crew mate.. His name is Masked Duece.

roruxty.jpg

Wonder if he'll show up in the manga at some point :ohhh:

Didn't Ace's crew basically merge with the Whitebeard Pirates? He might still be hanging around Marco and them.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Maybe, maybe not :jbhmm:

Anyways here's a summary of the novel being written about Ace.

4gbbd3Z.jpg

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
For one second I thought the message at the end was " No chapter next week " :whew:

Back to the chapter, the box was their only chance of escaping. They couldn't do shyt against the big mom pirates, It was a big ass explosion though. Big Mom was hyping Kaidou too.
I didn't expect that stussy revelation.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yo the fishman who put the bomb in the box is crazy. My nikka was tryna blow up fishman castle, ain't nobody was getting the pills in there :russ:

Big Mum fukking tanked a G4 punch. That same G4 punch that sent Doflamingo flying across a city not knowing how he even got there. That big bytch can't be fukked with :wow:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Yo the fishman who put the bomb in the box is crazy. My nikka was tryna blow up fishman castle, ain't nobody was getting the pills in there :russ:

Big Mum fukking tanked a G4 punch. That same G4 punch that sent Doflamingo flying across a city not knowing how he even got there. That big bytch can't be fukked with :wow:
She brushed that shyt off like it was nothing, and then told him he cant fukk with kaido either :wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This chap was dope as fukk

Stussy an CPO agent:ohhh:

Morgan gone sue that bytch:russ: but he probably should not have said dont know what WG will order to happen to you:huhldup:

Its not like we needed it. But nice to see that its been confirmed by those who think that BM going down now.

That our goal for now is still Kaidou. BM later.

So Kaido is a THING?:jbhmm: what is he?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
We dunno, he's just a thing that enjoys trying to commit suicide lol that's definitely no kind of human behavior.
before it was "creature" now he's a "thing"

Personally I believe he's a demon specifically the Japanese demon ONI

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So I guess we'll have another upgrade arc for Luffy and a new gear or technique against Kaidou that'll translate to him and his full crew having a chance at BM. She had no problem with his attack at all...whole crew needs an upgrade after taking 2 years to prep for these fights already.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So I guess we'll have another upgrade arc for Luffy and a new gear or technique against Kaidou that'll translate to him and his full crew having a chance at BM. She had no problem with his attack at all...whole crew needs an upgrade after taking 2 years to prep for these fights already.
Look at the competition upgrade

It's only 4 yonkos for a reason