Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We have color spreads like every couple of issues though, that's nothing special. I'd hope they could come up with something a little better for the series 20th Anniversary:hhh:

I'm just wondering whether it's some TV special or Japanese event, or if it's actually something that'll happen in the manga.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I don't know if y'all know Supereyepatchwolf but he does dope anime/manga analysis and he did one on One Piece

Its brazy how Oda has this planned from the jump:mindblown:

minor characters that seems like nothing come back 100s of chapters later being relevant to the plot

Oda is a genius:wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if y'all know Supereyepatchwolf but he does dope anime/manga analysis and he did one on One Piece

minor characters that seems like nothing come back 100s of chapters later being relevant to the plot

I subscribed to his channel. I like how he breaks down different series.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
We have color spreads like every couple of issues though, that's nothing special. I'd hope they could come up with something a little better for the series 20th Anniversary:hhh:

I'm just wondering whether it's some TV special or Japanese event, or if it's actually something that'll happen in the manga.
Theres gon be a OP magazine, Ace novel and more that will be released in July

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

He spot on regarding the "worlds within worlds" in OP

one of the many reasons this series my fav and over DBZ is because of the different themes, elements, attributes and GENRE each arc has and brings

I love DBZ but Dragonball is basically just a sci-fi martial art series of stopping the new Alien baddie

One piece however is alot more than that

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Can't wait until Oda feeds us tomorrow :feedme:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
He spot on regarding the "worlds within worlds" in OP

one of the many reasons this series my fav and over DBZ is because of the different themes, elements, attributes and GENRE each arc has and brings

I love DBZ but Dragonball is basically just a sci-fi martial art series of stopping the new Alien baddie

One piece however is alot more than that

Its funny cause Oda was inspired by Toriyama and Dragon ball but has surpassed them tremendously

I always felt that One Piece is what Dragon ball should've been

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Its funny cause Oda was inspired by Toriyama and Dragon ball but has surpassed them tremendously

I always felt that One Piece is what Dragon ball should've been
Im not saying DBZ needed to be like OP with a overarching stories, Mysteries and etc.

But mix up the arcs to be more then just a "deal with this alien baddie"

Nonetheless

Db is special for its simplicity

As OP is special for its complexity

Last edited:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Im not saying DBZ needed to be like OP with a overarching stories, Mysteries and etc.

But mix up the arcs to be more then just a "deal with this alien baddie"

Db is special for its simplicity

As OP is special for its complexity

I feel that but what I meant by that was I felt that Dragon ball well mainly Z could've benefited from the world building, usage of characters, and overall pacing the same way One Piece has

I mean it kinda started off that way but Toriyama stopped giving a fukk after the Freiza saga

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I feel that but what I meant by that was I felt that Dragon ball well mainly Z could've benefited from the world building, usage of characters, and overall pacing the same way One Piece has

I mean it kinda started off that way but Toriyama stopped giving a fukk after the Freiza saga
I feel u.

But DB was never about world building bruh

It was always a fightng/ martial artist focused series

It only expands its world for the sake of the story going on. introducing a new villian or group that will lead into a new villian.

Imo thats not world building.

shyt the series wasnt suppose to get as far as it did to freiza or now

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Nothing ever goes according to plan with these guys :pachaha:

I was super relieved at that last page because for a second I thought they really brought Luffy to his sense and were going through with the plan they conceived but instead they went full Luffy and bossed up Sanji too.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good chapter. Definitely was glad to see Sanji cut ties with the Vinsmokes for good, though I still wish we could've seen him fight his other brothers.

Also, anybody realize that this is the first time we've seen Sanji attack a woman? So much for his rule. I guess it doesn't count if she's ugly. :pachaha:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Good chapter. Definitely was glad to see Sanji cut ties with the Vinsmokes for good, though I still wish we could've seen him fight his other brothers.

Also, anybody realize that this is the first time we've seen Sanji attack a woman? So much for his rule. I guess it doesn't count if she's ugly. :pachaha:
It wasn't an attack he just blocked her.

But that hyped up Big Mum a bit when you take it that he has to use a damn DJ and Luffy has to go in gear 3 to stop a fukking punch :pachaha: